• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Io arcana is fucking gross.

http://www.dota2.com/international/battlepass#Io_Arcana

rLEUzsy.png

Acinixys

How much does it cost to unlock the Arcana via buyin points?

Cause im sure its a fuck load more than waiting for the inevitable store version costing the regular $40

From lvl1 battle pass its about $110

lol

Hmm. This looks like I'm going to be spending more money on this Battle Pass then I have in all my years of playing Dota, while simultaneously playing less Dota than I have (i.e. not at all) in forever.

Somebody stop me
grave.gif

Hylian7

I'm a disgusting whale on the sea floor of the ocean terrain that is going to pay for that arcana that looks ridiculous and I love it.

shira

Hmm. This looks like I'm going to be spending more money on this Battle Pass then I have in all my years of playing Dota, while simultaneously playing less Dota than I have (i.e. not at all) in forever.

Somebody stop me
grave.gif

If this was an AA meeting we'd be having the rock bottom speech.

Acinixys

I will cave for the under sea terrain, but I have only played Io 3 times in almost 4000 games

So fuck that

Yall can keep your stupid LoL skins

Quesa

I generally like the concept, but that portal indicator makes it way too obvious where the return point is. I know the default one isn't exactly subtle, but sometimes you can hide it well enough to save you.

shira

yvjwtBE.jpg

FORMAT: two GSL groups of 4, top 2 teams in each group advance to single elimination finals with bo5 gf. All other games bo3.

Today three Group A bo3s
t1495166400z1.png

1. Liquid vs FL
followed by
2. Newbee vs Vega
followed by
3. Winner 1 vs 2 (winner advances to final day)

*huge delays yesterday, except downtime

Top Bottom