• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

I'm going to try this tomorrow

deso 1st item? Or are you still getting treads/lance/aquila before?

You should always consider those items core on Drow. It's what you purchase afterwards that should be situational. I imagine Aquila->Treads->Lance->Deso->Manta or something like that.

Jerry

Man Sven is so ridic right now.

Treads > echo > blink gg.

Having a support like CM stack all game (and who can get xp/farm for herself in the jungle) and provide mana aura its just easy mode.

Not lost a game with him since the patch

Played my first game in 4 months yesterday and it was really fun. We lost but I still had a good time. The patch notes lead me to believe Icefrog reverted all the changes I absolutely hated about 7.0x so I hope the meta actually resembles pre 7.0x a bit more in the future.

You should always consider those items core on Drow. It's what you purchase afterwards that should be situational. I imagine Aquila->Treads->Lance->Deso->Manta or something like that.

Toss in a BKB and you should be good. MKB, Butterfly, Skadi, MoM are also good alternatives. Depends on the situation. Mom makes you glass cannon as hell though.

Gabe sent Sheever flowers.
DABx7NfXsAAtpKf.jpg

It's hilarious to see my team and the enemy team completely baffled that I can escape gank with my night stalker flying. 🤣🤣

shira

yvjwtBE.jpg

FORMAT: two GSL groups of 4, top 2 teams in each group advance to single elimination finals with bo5 gf. All other games bo3.

Today three Group A bo3s
t1495080000z1.png

1. iG vs tnc /w 1437
followed by
2. Alliance vs VGJ
followed by
3. Winner 1 vs 2 (winner advances to final day)

Tomorrow: liquid, faceless, newbee, vega

It's hilarious to see my team and the enemy team completely baffled that I can escape gank with my night stalker flying. 🤣🤣

Some of these patch changes don't seem real until you see them in game.

I got AOE graved by a Dazzle and it took me a second to realize what was going on.

Qvoth

just read the wings and ace new drama....
real shame
fuck the cartel
so y and faith bian won't be getting a direct invite into TI i presume, not sure if the rest have decided to quit playing at all but hopefully they will at least attend TI, literallly free money
wtzgU.gif

shira

real shame
fuck the cartel
so y and faith bian won't be getting a direct invite into TI i presume, not sure if the rest have decided to quit playing at all but hopefully they will at least attend TI, literallly free money
wtzgU.gif

Cartel boss gotta eat too

real shame
fuck the cartel
wtzgU.gif

Unless I'm interpreting it wrong they weren't getting paid properly and the organization basically ignored them so they left which is breaking the rules because Chinese DotA is draconian as fuck?

Only just go to see TNC crush IG 2-0.

This is going to turn into 1437 led TNC knocking NP out during TI isn't it.
happytears.gif
For maximum "Get kicked by EE, win TI" memeage TNC should go on to win TI too.

Top Bottom