• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

shira

no this spoon

2640347-dota2_techies04.png
Fuck techies.

EPICENTER Day 3 of 7: Round Robin Groups

Format: 7 day, 10 team, 2 Group Bo3 Round Robin into Single Elimination playoffs with Bo5 GF

Today three sets of two simultaneous Bo3 group stage matches
https://www.twitch.tv/epicenter_en1
https://www.twitch.tv/epicenter_en2

t1496739600z1.png

1. EG vs Odd
2. LGDfy vs Navi
_____
t1496752200z1.png

3. VP vs iG
4. OG vs Liquid
_____
t1496764800z1.png

5. Navi vs Secret
6. Odd vs Clutch

Group A
LGDfy 2-0
OG 1-1
Secret 1-0
Navi 0-1
Liquid 0-2

Group B
VP 2-0
EG 1-0
iG 1-1
Odd 0-1
Clutch 0-2

Must wins for Team Liquid & Clutch

fr0st

Banned
Anybody here play on a laptop?

If so how do you clean the keyboard and how often.

Also any suggestions for a palm rest to prevent fading

Hylian7

Ultra Sun/Moon being on 3DS causing GAF meltdown, LOL

It's as if they have never seen Game Freak/The Pokemon Company before.

Hylian7

Explain. I can't tell if this is good or bad

Pokemon Direct happened. Pokken Tournament DX was announced for Switch. Lots of people were expecting Pokemon Stars for Switch (from rumors from both Laura Kate Dale and Eurogamer). They announced Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon for 3DS today, they are sequels like B2/W2 are. People are livid because they're still supporting 3DS when Switch is out, despite the fact that Game Freak/TPC are no stranger to doing this. I think part of the reason they do it is because the majority of their audience (kids) is still playing on 3DS, and they didn't know when this was in development that Switch would be that much of a success.

shira

Pokemon Direct happened. Pokken Tournament DX was announced for Switch. Lots of people were expecting Pokemon Stars for Switch (from rumors from both Laura Kate Dale and Eurogamer). They announced Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon for 3DS today, they are sequels like B2/W2 are. People are livid because they're still supporting 3DS when Switch is out, despite the fact that Game Freak/TPC are no stranger to doing this. I think part of the reason they do it is because the majority of their audience (kids) is still playing on 3DS, and they didn't know when this was in development that Switch would be that much of a success.

So a game that will eventually come out, isn't coming out yet and there is a popular sequel announced on the most popular platform

Qvoth

liquid's last game is against navi, so if they win this i think it's safe to say they'll end up 2-2
fly went too greedy too many times with placing his ulti and made it cast too slow a few times also cost a few fights

Qvoth

yeah og must win against secret or they're out unless navi can pull a literal miracle and win against either liquid or secret, i think it's going to be a huge mess if that happens

Top Bottom