• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Twookie

I wasn't just thinking about the secret game though, LFY has stomped their way through the group stages and then beat Secret (who also stomped their group stages) in a very convincing fashion.

But yeah, I am probably giving Secret more credit than they deserve I'll admit, mostly because Yapzor is so fucking good
kunk-rum.gif

shira

Slarkbawls today aka +500 lul

There's no way they WON'T release Siltbreaker today, right?

The lack of Siltbreaker is making me insane.

Are you talking about ༼ つ ._. ༽つ Promisebreaker ༼ つ ._. ༽つ

Best case scenario is Treasure II and Slitbreaker, but the week technically doesn't end until Saturday 11:59 PST

Eldon

Can someone explain why you would get vlads on am?

wouldnt the battlefury give you enough sustain to jungle?

Try killing ancients or any stack honestly.
If you get a battlefury before 17 min a vlads is a good item.
Otherwise suck it up and go directly for Manta.
Vlads also is one of the best pushing items.

Can someone explain why you would get vlads on am?

wouldnt the battlefury give you enough sustain to jungle?

As already said, Vlads is damn amazing for sustain if you want to clear Ancients and stacks, and with it you can be pretty much at 100% health all the time so it's harder to get killed and easier to jump into a teamfight.

Vic_Viper

Just reinstalled for the upcoming COOP mode. Any idea when the mode releases now after the delay earlier? I only need the 10$ battle pass right?

Just reinstalled for the upcoming COOP mode. Any idea when the mode releases now after the delay earlier? I only need the 10$ battle pass right?

Most people are expecting it to release later today, but this IS Valve Time we're talking about.

And yes you only need the $10 battle pass.

Twookie

ah fuck I just went to bed

why you do this valve, i need to wake up early tomorrow :(
i hope someone is streaming a bit of it so I can atleast see it before i fall asleep

JoeInky

this is fucking terrible

why is everything so tanky

It's the worst.

Got a bit further this time with pubs, we beat the lycan boss and then got completely wiped by the ogres.

It was basically me running on my own trying to find a checkpoint to respawn everyone until I got permabashed by 4 ogres.

Hylian7

I don't know what to think of that campaign...first run was a shitshow. I hate the locked camera. They have an okay idea there, but it needs some refinement I feel like. I did queue solo for it though, might give it another try with friends later.

Also eventually all of us were dead and out of lives except our TA. She kept going, got to a boss and said "i'm done" and type "gg end mid pls" in all chat.
laugh.gif

JoeInky

I'd probably enjoy it a bit more if there were difficulty settings or something.

But they have to make it hard for all the dumb drops shit, I'd rather get no drops but be able to go through it at a more relaxed pace.

The ogre part is destroying the teams I'm in every time we get to it.

Airan

Rofl the game crashed while spectating a Slitbreaker run. Still some bugs to squash but that rabid Reddit community...

Top Bottom