• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

shira

EPICENTER Day 5 of 8: Quarterfinals - Main Event

Format: 8 day, 10 team, 2 Group Bo3 Round Robin into Single Elimination playoffs with Bo5 GF

DByyplZVYAAW4he.jpg

Today two sets of Bo3 elimination quarterfinals
https://www.twitch.tv/epicenter_en1

t1497002400z1.png

1. iG vs Secret (winner plays EG)

t1497016800z1.png

2. Liquid vs VP (winner plays FY)

Also there seems to be a secret showmatch scheduled before the Bo5 Grand Final

Qvoth

huh so you can only get the siltbreaker treasure on the 1st time you 3 starred per area?
that's fuckin terrible, i thought you could keep farming this shit
well i'm definitely not buying battle pass this year, hope valve improves on this aspect for next year's battle pass

pislit

wtf. first the entire slitbreaker bugged on us. people dropping like flies on ranked match cant connect back. then i unrank for no risk disconnections then i can't connect to games hence i cant queue to matchmaking until tomorrow. fix yo shit.

Twookie

yapzor's back must be hurting after all this carrying, holy shit

almost a 60min game and carry and mid heroes not lvl 25 yet fuckin hell

Jesus, the Reddit tournament match threads are so toxic, it's insane. Also, Loda is out of Alliance, at least for this season. Sounds like running the team and also being a player is too much, which makes sense.

Purge is hilarious. I love his dry humor. I think as a caster he's sometimes overly critical of players, but on the panel he's really good.

His willingness to be critical of players is why I like him as a caster. I think a lot of casters excuse misplays and just general bad play, where as Purge will call teams out (correctly) for doing badly.

Top Bottom