• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

bbd23

storm lost to spectre in the arcana vote

whats the point honestly

oh nice the play dota button got deleted

whats happening valve.

Qvoth

gege
siltbreaker is up on custom game mode, i wonder if they'll stay
wtzgU.gif

Ketch

Just checking in to see how the coop stuff is. Is it worth the cost if your not interested in playing any other dota?

Vic_Viper

Tried the COOP mode for a bit this morning and man is it harder than I expected. Ive made it to the first boss a few times but then my party wipes pretty quickly. Are there any good tips I should know about the mode and how to stay alive?

Just checking in to see how the coop stuff is. Is it worth the cost if your not interested in playing any other dota?

It's Diablo-style DotA Souls. I wouldn't dive back in and invest money to play it, that's for sure.

Tried the COOP mode for a bit this morning and man is it harder than I expected. Ive made it to the first boss a few times but then my party wipes pretty quickly. Are there any good tips I should know about the mode and how to stay alive?

All of the high damage abilities are choreographed, and you need to avoid them or you're going to get wrecked. Dazzle is really good. TA is really good. Drow is really good. Sven can be really good if you're quick on your toes. Lina is rough early due to mana issues. Magic Wand is imba. Vlad's sucks.

shira

vqmWFS1.png

Only thing missing at the end here is a "thunk!" at the end.

Yep, that's what happens alright. Surprised the courier was that expensive. And that people were willing to spend that much on it.

>>anime girl
>surprised
>expensive

Kind of excited for the Epicenter show match tomorrow:

Notail and Fly are casting on the English stream.

Just to clarify it's before the Grand Finals, not before EG v Secret

Fuchsdh

I wish Siltbreaker were actually possible to do even decently with randoms. There's really no point to playing unless you have a full party.

ScribbleD

I want to like Siltbreaker so much, but yeah...

It seems like it's actually impossible to play it with pubs, too

This is pretty much where I'm at with it. It's a cool idea, and I want to see more things like it, but it's a nightmare to try to PuG and that ruins the fun for me.

It's unreal just how hard Sumail dominates mid every game. In this game he obviously had a lot of support anyways via SK and drow aura, but still he did his part well as usual. His skill really shows when he's actually the one in the unfavorable matchup and still does well enogh or somehow even better.

Pretty sure I've seen him play Ember against OD in this tournament and actually win mid, even getting solo kills and shit.

Top Bottom