• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure trash! Did you not see those awful, knockoff Ginyu poses? If the Ginyu Force held tryouts, he'd have been cut first round. He should stick to his day job of fighting hedgehogs.

:p He just talks too much.
I love Toppo and I won't let you trash talk him!
JUSTEECE TORNAYDOH

Skeeter49

Him vs. Gohan would be the best fight EVER.

Justice vs. Justice.
Does Gohan have his Great Saiyaman watch on?
Imagine Gohan's about to lose, says he can't go on anymore, then he realizes someone else could take his place, as he takes on the Persona of Great Saiyaman.

caliph95

Does Gohan have his Great Saiyaman watch on?
Imagine Gohan's about to lose, says he can't go on anymore, then he realizes someone else could take his place, as he takes on the Persona of Great Saiyaman.
Grand Priest disqualifies him because he switches places and Saiyanman wasn't part of the team

Zeno allows it and Priest slightly frowns

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Pure trash! Did you not see those awful, knockoff Ginyu poses? If the Ginyu Force held tryouts, he'd have been cut first round. He should stick to his day job of fighting hedgehogs.

:p He just talks too much.
He's amazing. A great justice bro.

caliph95

giphy.gif

Sony

Nintendo
Sony about to complete his transition to the dark side.

You know when your poop on rare occasions looks so good you want to take a picture of it? That's DBS. Sometimes there is decent poop, but it's still shit 🙈

RocknRola

Man, can't wait for Goku finally to get his new thing. Not because I'm terribly excited about it yet (I may or may not be, depending how they play it and what it actually is) but mostly because ever since that poster was published the fans are going crazy with theories left and right, most of them just based on the manga too (Goku regaining his God form basically).

It's getting kinda annoying.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Man, can't wait for Goku finally to get his new thing. Not because I'm terribly excited about it yet (I may or may not be, depending how they play it and what it actually is) but mostly because ever since that poster was published the fans are going crazy with theories left and right, most of them just based on the manga too (Goku regaining his God form basically).

It's getting kinda annoying.

Watch it turn out to be nothing.

Astral Dog

Absolutely nothing beyond being not as cool as a fan version

"Vuela, Pega y Esquiva! Vamos! Hazlo! Deja el miedo" (Fly! Hit! And Dodge! Let's go! Do it! Have no fear!) With loooong intonations to Match the rythm was used for the "Chosetzu, Moretzu, Dainamiku! Let's go Brenda kikku" Part

People were used to a fan version written and performed by the old Z singer that used "Con intensidad lucharemos! No te rindas aún así intentemos" (lets fight with intensity,don't give up at least try)

This lyrics are obviously (more like barely) better than the random words the official one, but people are taking it waaaaaay too far.
Yeah, i listened to the two versions recently and honestly the official one is ok, just a bit off in certain words but perfectly acceptable.

Not everything has to be like the original and honestly its sad to see it came this far from hate of rabbid fans, i knew somethings was wrong when i saw lots of fanboys listening to the unofficial version at the same time the op is on TV.

This is NOT like if Kai used new voices just because.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
You know when your poop on rare occasions looks so good you want to take a picture of it? That's DBS. Sometimes there is decent poop, but it's still shit 🙈

Look, I used to trash this show on a regular basis but it's pretty good now that they brought more of the interesting characters into the mix.

Yeah, i listened to the two versions recently and honestly the official one is ok, just a bit off in certain words but perfectly acceptable.

Not everything has to be like the original and honestly its sad to see it came this far from hate of rabbid fans, i knew somethings was wrong when i saw lots of fanboys listening to the unoficcional version at the same time the op is on TV.

This is NOT like if Kai used new voices just because.

People actually did that?

HAHAHAHA.

Daingurse

I just want to see Gohan and Toppo pose with each other. Just one pose and a huge explosion behind them goes off. That right there will make so many people happy.

I wish there were still some living members of the Ginyu Force left. I would have loved to see some interactions between them and Toppo/Adult Gohan. Would have definitely been some mutual respect there lol.

caliph95

I wish there were still some living members of the Ginyu Force left. I would have loved to see some interactions between them and Toppo/Adult Gohan. Would have definitely been some mutual respect there lol.
The Pride Troopers would hate them after realizing they abuse the power of posing for evil

Daingurse

The Pride Troopers would hate them after realizing they abuse the power of posing for evil

They would still respect their pose game though. I could see Toppo feeling very conflicted, haha. He'd be pulled between his love of posing and purging evil.

Skeeter49

One thing I'm disappointed in is that we haven't got universes teaming together at all. You would think some universes would want to team up until the end, right? Especially with people like Goku who's severely stronger than them.

I'm assuming Frost and Frieza will at some point,
there's Hit and Goku as well
, but that's just a disappointing amount.

While it didn't go anywhere, one thing that was cool in 97 was 5 people from different universes teaming up on Gohan, Tien, Krillin, Roshi, and Piccolo.

caliph95

One thing I'm disappointed in is that we haven't got universes teaming together at all. You would think some universes would want to team up until the end, right? Especially with people like Goku who's severely stronger than them.

I'm assuming Frost and Frieza will at some point,
there's Hit and Goku as well
, but that's just a disappointing amount.

While it didn't go anywhere, one thing that was cool in 97 was 5 people from different universes teaming up on Gohan, Tien, Krillin, Roshi, and Piccolo.
I hope 2 and 11 do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom