• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-hate-u

Vegeta's mentor is whis yet he gains a "devil" form

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

Hsieh

Theres like no attempt to hide that this is fake lmao. Also the special is basically just 2 episodes?

The special is just episodes 109 and 110 airing back to back. They're calling it a special because it's supposed to be part of a promotional event.

In modern material, they give Vegeta brownish or reddish tint to his hair highlights in reference to that hair color he originally had in the anime. Somehow they chose to give that hair color to Vegeto in Super even though BoGs/Super has greatly toned down the brown tint of Vegeta's hair compared to some previous modern material. Maybe they reused Base Vegeto's design from some previous modern appearance, like a game, since it was so brief anyway?

Budokai 3 Vegeta and Vegetto's 2d art

I see

Fj0823

https://youtu.be/Rf-yXpREvjA

Champa got a total badass regal voice in the Spanish LatAm dub, feels like a miscast, there's no way this serious voice can pull off a Vuvuzela joke.

It would've been a far better fit for Hit

Vados's voice is absolutely perfect though

caliph95

Champa got a total badass regal voice in the Spanish LatAm dub, feels like a miscast, there's no way this serious voice can pull off a Vuvuzela joke.

It's a misdirection they did in their early episodes I bet。 Champagne sounded slightly different as well to make them more menacing

HardRojo

Hopefully it'll be as caliph95 said and it's simply misdirection for the time being, as I don't see that tone working for the Champa we all know and love now.

caliph95

CazTGG

Bulma's kind of a rarity in manga in that she was an outright single mom from having unprotected sex outside of marriage.

Come to think of it, are Vegeta and Bulma officially married? That would explain why Vegeta was bothered by her close friendship to Whis...

Style

Banned
What if the
Goku getting eliminated
part is actually true and the rumour maker mixed something true with something false to troll us so when part of it happens we'll all be riled up. 🤔

Protome

What if the
Goku getting eliminated
part is actually true and the rumour maker mixed something true with something false to troll us so when part of it happens we'll all be riled up. 🤔

Tbf, that's the most realistic bit of it. Given at this point
Zeno would probably break all their own rules and just bring Goku back in to fight just because.

Reivaxe

I'm pulling for that rumor.

I want SS4 Geets. Show them .... teach the U6 saiyans the true GOAT transformation.

Tbf, that's the most realistic bit of it. Given at this point
Zeno would probably break all their own rules and just bring Goku back in to fight just because.

Yeah ...
I think they really don't give a fuck about the rules.

Actually, seeing how only one of them really KNOWS Goku (IIRC) having him be ringed out could be what sparks the conflict which I think is the point of having 2 of them ... as in, one wants to say fuck the rules, bring him back and the others like "wtf, no ..." . Hell, one might realy like Bug Eye Boy and they start a fight that makes them erase each other. Now GP can make his move with his kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom