• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
change the future
DIgF70fXkAEpoIl.jpg
Source

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
We will probably see a few mins of Jiren vs Goku near the end of the 1 hour special.

However, I think we are definitely going to see Vegeta get his revenge on Hit for humiliating him in the exhibition match. I kinda want that to happen. Probably not in the special episode, maybe in some future episode.

Golden Frieza vs Toppo would be dope but I can't see that happening in that episode.

Chinner

Banned
We will probably see a few mins of Jiren vs Goku near the end of the 1 hour special.

However, I think we are definitely going to see Vegeta get his revenge on Hit for humiliating him in the exhibition match. I kinda want that to happen. Probably not in the special episode, maybe in some future episode.

Golden Frieza vs Toppo would be dope but I can't see that happening in that episode.
There's a 1 hour special?

Skii

The rumours dont even make sense. It's completely against the character development of Vegeta and not Toriyama's style...

That means I can see it happening in Super.

Big One

Banned
Those rumors are fake, but pretty much anything can happen in Super at this point, lol. I scoffed at the idea that we'd get Evil Goku and Broly when people were throwing around those ideas early on in Super's life, but guess what? We got both, in their own unique way.

Dragon Ball SUPER TV-SPECIAL -possible spoilers:
10/8 悟空新形態でジレン上回るも、変身したジレンにやられ脱落
それ以降
ゴールデンフリーザ無双でトッポ脱落
ベジータ新形態でヒット脱落、ジレンと決戦
ベジータ新形態
サイヤ人の本来眠ってる凶暴性や残虐性が目覚める
髪が逆立ち焦げ茶色に変化、目の周りが黒く縁取られ瞳は赤になる
シッポが再生し肌が浅黒くなる
魔人ベジータを更に悪っぽくした感じ
これでベジータが最強になるも更にシリアスな展開になり、悟空が究極の形態に覚醒する
3つのサプライズを用意してると期待

Rough Translation

10/8 Goku get eliminated by transformed Jiren

After that.
Golden Freeza defeats Toppo
Vegeta gets a new form vs Hit and eliminates him

Vegeta's so called new Devil form,
Hair is dark brown/red, and eyes are dark black lining (ala Majin) pupils red.
Tail grows back and darker skin.

Probably Fake but still fun read :p

While this is almost certainly fake... lets be real, if the whole "Female Broly" was leaked by a more unreliable source first-hand, nobody would of believed that either. Even with its source, most still couldn't believe it until we saw it. Or how about Goku being able to still access SSG, nobody and their momma would believe that shit if it wasn't already in the Manga.

Point being, outlandish insane things have happened. So while its almost certainly fake, there's still that chance IMO, anything goes in Super.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I had a dream Dr jero came back from the dead due to a wish that bulma made on Earth. He then androided up trunks and goten. He included the energy absorbing stuff as well as the infinite stamina. Future trunks then came back with a set of super Dragonballs he found in his time and wished that he has the absorption and regeneration powers of making buu. He absorbed goku black, he then stole earrings and forced them on the Android trunks and goten and absorbed the newly formed super Gotenks. He then turned super Saiyan blue.

But he kept flickering between blue and rose and yellow.

Apparently this was all bulmas plan and she used a special device she planted in her Android son. It caused the flickering to stop on a solid white.

Super Saiyan white trunks then senses that their universe was about to be erased by zeno, they had lost.

He used the absorbed Android parts with super sayan white to absorb the Erasure energy and bounced it back to zeno. Then I woke up.

My dream was more likely than those leaks.

Blader

Totally.
If only because
Goku getting a new form and then instantly getting eliminated
would be way better than anything they've done in Super so far.

That doesn't seem that different from how Super has done these things before.
Goku goes Super Saiyan God for the first time, loses to Beerus; goes Super Saiyan Blue for the first time, loses to Frieza; combines Super Saiyan Blue and Kaioken for the first time, loses to/gives up against Hit; fuses with Vegeta for the first time in decades for Super Saiyan Blue Vegito, ends up losing against Zamasu.

The "Vegeta devil form" sounds pretty suspect, if only because why wouldn't that design have leaked by now? We've seen the silver Goku form for a week or two already

Kyzer

Banned
On the other hand, everything in DBS so far sounds like fan fiction too ... 🤔

Super Saiyan God...

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan...with blue hair...

Gods and angels....

Tournament between universes...

Saiyans from another universe...

Kale...

Frieza joining the team...

On the other hand, everything in DBS so far sounds like fan fiction too ... 🤔

Super Saiyan God...

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan...with blue hair...

Gods and angels....

Tournament between universes...

Saiyans from another universe...

Kale...

Frieza joining the team...

... you're not wrong.

Incoming Goku x Vegeta?

brinstar

I'd rather Jiren beat Goku, I don't feel any reason to root for Goku against him. If anything Goku's the aggressor here while Jiren was just minding his business lol

Big One

Banned
I actually wouldn't be all that surprised if Jiren eliminates Goku before the majority of the other U7 fighters. Remember this tournament isn't soley about power, but whether you have the most remaining members of your team if the time is up. If Jiren spends most of his time fighting Goku and eliminates him, with the other rumor of Toppo being eliminated by Freeza and who knows who eliminates Dyspo...if Jiren is the sole member of U11 left, and U7 has Gohan + somebody else, then U7 would win that battle.

And IF Vegeta gets a boost somehow, he could probably fend Jiren off a bit as well similar to Goku.

Kyzer

Banned
I don't think U7 will win. Its been way too smooth and lopsided. Goku will get a new form too...but it will still be an upset, the Universe will be destroyed. I think maybe Champa's Universe or Jiren's will win, and then U7 will be wished back.

What if they did a whole arc with that's it, the universe is destroyed, Goku & Co. are gone, and then you follow the adventures of Caulifla, Cabba, and Kale as they cross paths with Hit and Frost in a journey to find the Super Dragon Balls and wish back their twin universe, so that Caulifla (and Hit) can fight Goku

Big One

Banned
I don't think U7 will win. Its been way too smooth and lopsided. Goku will get a new form too...but it will still be an upset, the Universe will be destroyed. I think maybe Champa's Universe or Jiren's will win, and then U7 will be wished back.

What if they did a whole arc with that's it, the universe is destroyed, Goku & Co. are gone, and then you follow the adventures of Caulifla, Cabba, and Kale as they cross paths with Hit and Frost in a journey to find the Super Dragon Balls and wish back their twin universe, so that Caulifla (and Hit) can fight Goku
Goku being erased for that long would kill ratings in Japan. Why do you think Goku was brought back so fast in the Boo arc? Gohan couldn't carry the manga like Goku can in terms of keeping it profitable as a franchise.

I actually wouldn't be all that surprised if Jiren eliminates Goku before the majority of the other U7 fighters. Remember this tournament isn't soley about power, but whether you have the most remaining members of your team if the time is up. If Jiren spends most of his time fighting Goku and eliminates him, with the other rumor of Toppo being eliminated by Freeza and who knows who eliminates Dyspo...if Jiren is the sole member of U11 left, and U7 has Gohan + somebody else, then U7 would win that battle.

U7 has a lot of the base-tier left which one of the stupidly strong fighters would find simple to eliminate. Once the remaining chaff has been cut you'll start seeing the relevant characters take out the weaker members of U7.

I'd bet you get either Goku or Geets getting eliminated as the "now things look really bad!" story beat later on. Goku getting eliminated causing the remaining U7 fighters to realise they have to do this without Goku hacks seems like a good arc.

It'd be pretty hype if the show curves and Goku has to watch from the sidelines as all of his allies have to get the win for him, which would be the exact opposite of how things normally go down in DB. Maybe Goku gets into the plot of the post-tournament arc at that point (probably him trying to get to see Zeno at first arcing into the reveal of the Grand Priest being the bad guy)?

This has been such an odd arc though in terms of writing that it's very hard to call - which is good. They took the endless speculation about Black's identity causing people to tune in each week and really made sure that their plot for this arc was able to keep people buzzing.

Dragon Ball SUPER TV-SPECIAL -possible spoilers:
10/8 悟空新形態でジレン上回るも、変身したジレンにやられ脱落
それ以降
ゴールデンフリーザ無双でトッポ脱落
ベジータ新形態でヒット脱落、ジレンと決戦
ベジータ新形態
サイヤ人の本来眠ってる凶暴性や残虐性が目覚める
髪が逆立ち焦げ茶色に変化、目の周りが黒く縁取られ瞳は赤になる
シッポが再生し肌が浅黒くなる
魔人ベジータを更に悪っぽくした感じ
これでベジータが最強になるも更にシリアスな展開になり、悟空が究極の形態に覚醒する
3つのサプライズを用意してると期待

Rough Translation

10/8 Goku get eliminated by transformed Jiren

After that.
Golden Freeza defeats Toppo
Vegeta gets a new form vs Hit and eliminates him

Vegeta's so called new Devil form,
Hair is dark brown/red, and eyes are dark black lining (ala Majin) pupils red.
Tail grows back and darker skin.

Probably Fake but still fun read :p

giphy.gif

Like fuck would something that great happen in this dogshit show

Big One

Banned
Like Vegeta ever got a powerup before Goku.
Well he got Grade 2 before Goku did, lol.

My theory is that Vegeta WILL get a new form, but it'll be a "wrong" from and it'll backfire on him. I think he's going to try going SSJ2 Blue or SSJ3 Blue to power up only for it to backfire on him, while Goku will have a "correct" path with this new Silver Eye form. Vegeta has always been about pushing himself to his limit but isn't always doing it in the "correct" way.

I-hate-u

Vegeta shines the most when he is occupied with his family and not so blinded with beating KAKAROTTOO, so I hope he stays at a distant 3rd from now on.

1. Goku

2. Gohan

3. Vegeta

That's how it should be.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I have a feeling the only reason Goku is confident and has a chilled attitude is that he knows he has a hidden power or a trump card. I really doubt Goku would take his Universe erasure so lightly.

Either way, it is very fun to speculate and no one has any idea what's gonna happen. Let's enjoy this moment.

Hit figure when? I want it so bad.

daveo42

Banned
It'd be hilarious if that rumor is true. I still don't buy it unless
After Vegeta gets bodied in his new form by Jiren, Goku comes back in due to technicality or because Zen-chan plays favorites

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I have a feeling the only reason Goku is confident and has a chilled attitude is that he knows he has a hidden power or a trump card. I really doubt Goku would take his Universe erasure so lightly.

Either way, it is very fun to speculate and no one has any idea what's gonna happen. Let's enjoy this moment.

Like Skeeter said, that would go against his whole reason for wanting the tournament in the first place.

Daingurse

Can't believe there ain't a Figuarts Hit yet. But funnily enough, that gif only makes me want a Dyspo figure lol. I really like that dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom