• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

J4g3r

Unless they set it up as androids vs. U6 Namekians.

That could also happen.

Problem though is in my head is I want them to use the U6 Namekians in a fight against Gohan and Piccolo which shows Gohan finally being on par with Piccolo when it comes to battle strategy.

Dude needs to stop making stupid mistakes, resulting in Piccolo getting hurt and/or saving him.

Supast4r

Know what I realized? Vegeta, unlike every other person we've seen trapped by the Mafuba, looked completely unaffected by it. Why wasn't he remotely as exhausted or disturbed by such a thing occurring?

Remember when Whis put Vegeta and Goku inside his staff? Maybe the whole time Vegeta has been trying to master whatever it is they learned in there, taking things to a whole other level, and he's finally now at that moment? I've even seen a video implying Vegeta's body moved on its own, the very thing Whis always told him he needed to master, and that even Beerus himself hadn't totally mastered.

Vegeta's body reacted on instinct when Ribrianne came at him with her attack a number of episodes ago. I don't think that was simply nothing, or Vegeta not attacking her because of how weird she looked. His body was telling him to not try to challenge the attack directly.
He was also mafubaed for under a minute. People are usually tires because they try to fight back against it to make them miss. Vegeta did no such thing

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
WCF vol. 9 featuring figures from the current arc goes on sale next month. Looks like they finally revealed Freeza and adjusted Gohan from normal to Ultimate state.

s4EvbYT.jpg

HardRojo

Good to see Gohan sporting Ultimate now, he should stick to that phase throughout the entire tournament.
Platinum Jiren. Oraoraoraoraora!

Gokario

This is the 3rd time I talk about Goku Black figures but they confirmed that the S.H. Figuarts version wil have SSJ Rose + Ki Sword attachments.

I swear I'm not a Goku Black fanboy, it just happens that he's getting good toys. xD

BTW that Bardock ending is really well done!

HardRojo

This is the 3rd time I talk about Goku Black figures but they confirmed that the S.H. Figuarts version wil have SSJ Rose + Ki Sword attachments.

I swear I'm not a Goku Black fanboy, it just happens that he's getting good toys. xD

Damn, that looks good. Hopefully they'll release a Figuarts Zero version too.

It's awesome that they aren't just doing two different figures, it's less awesome that they just used Goku's SSJ hair sculpt.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention it after the episode aired, but I'm glad Vegeta finally did a Big Bang Attack in Super, just a shame that Magetta was such a badass that he destroyed that shit.

Ashodin

Speaking of, wtf was going on with his eye in the newest episode?
qjyp2Dx.png

looks like to me he has an actual Iris, but you don't see it normally because he uses it like a sharingan to instantly understand what he's looking at. Total speculation on my part there.

You'll notice he looks this way right before oneshotting Maji Kayo.

It also fits with the hinting in the ED that SOMETHING he does with his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom