• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Maedhros

See y'all in the new universe!

giphy.gif

Hopefully with no GT huh?

So what did you all think of the episode? I liked it for the most part. Frieza is a douche but he's still one of my favorites this arc. Cabba going SS2 was fine and all but honestly I'm glad he's out.

I really don't give a shit about games these days, maybe age has played a factor, perhaps work or just that in general games are pretty shit now. But been coming to Gaf for DB Super more than anything, hand on heart most of you are awful when it comes to DB opinions and hating on Vegeta is painful shit. But I still loved it here. :(

I don't know what's going to happen anymore, Gaf ain't gonna be the same, way too many people have left and the rep of this forum ain't gonna be the same. It sucks that the owner of this website had to be an ugly elf cunt that grew too big, that had to result to sexual assault because no one was going to fuck that unless they were paid or a blow up doll, but what can you do.

I'm gonna miss you guys, I will be sure to sign up to another one of the new forums when Vegeta does something useful again, so basically never. But gotta have hope!

If this is it, then hope to see you guys in a better timeline soon!

13671822_249374605449506_939816708_n.jpg

Maedhros

I really don't give a shit about games these days, maybe age has played a factor, perhaps work or just that in general games are pretty shit now. But been coming to Gaf for DB Super more than anything, hand on heart most of you are awful when it comes to DB opinions and hating on Vegeta is painful shit. But I still loved it here. :(

I don't know what's going to happen anymore, Gaf ain't gonna be the same, way too many people have left and the rep of this forum ain't gonna be the same. It sucks that the owner of this website had to be an ugly elf cunt that grew too big, that had to result to sexual assault because no one was going to fuck that unless they were paid or a blow up doll, but what can you do.

I'm gonna miss you guys, I will be sure to sign up to another one of the new forums when Vegeta does something useful again, so basically never. But gotta have hope!

13671822_249374605449506_939816708_n.jpg

At least you're talking about Vegeta, not trash like Gohan.

So what did you all think of the episode? I liked it for the most part. Frieza is a douche but he's still one of my favorites this arc. Cabba going SS2 was fine and all but honestly I'm glad he's out.

Kinda surprised that's how they got Cabba to go SS2.

Still we now have the wish to bring at least one of the Universes back from Vegeta and it looks like Goku agrees with him. Now its a matter of whose left standing.

Do what you feel is best but keep your options open. If ya ever want to drop in later we'll be happy to have ya even if its not full time. And that goes for all that are leaving. You're all welcome to drop in time to time.

ZangBa

Cabba at the very least earned his transformation in a way that made sense, unlike Caulifla. The burn on Vegeta was so true, he better knock out Toppo for that.

Cabba at the very least earned his transformation in a way that made sense, unlike Caulifla. The burn on Vegeta was so true, he better knock out Toppo for that.

Regarding Caulifla, from the NEP
could it be she's being baited to try for SS3?
And potentially drain herself?

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.

Naw I think Goku is just letting curiosity get the best of him. No malicious intent even tho it will probably be to her detriment.

ZangBa

Don't think Goku would that. If she
somehow managed to do it, I think that might be the most insulting thing Super could do with a transformation
lol.

NeonZ

I'm not fond of chatrooms. Discord is kind of different since the posts stay there, but I still somehow end up posting even less than in a standard message board. I'm staying here if the thread doesn't die completely.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
SpVPlQW.gif

Looking forward to Gohan making love to ground-chan for the rest of the arc. OTP as far as I'm concerned.

Jg2bXPp.png

The only thing reason Vegeta isn't completely worthless is because he can become fodder for Goku can fuse with. He deserves to be BTFO at every single occasion and

Sd2L9T8.jpg

17 is literally not worth thinking about. If you ever wondered why Freeza returned for a third time in this arc, it's because 17 is such a bottom of the barrel get that the character that's long since been driven into the ground is more interesting than he is.

FCU2fZY.jpg

Goku is the god damn main character.

I'm not fond of chatrooms. Discord is kind of different since the posts stay there, but I still somehow end up posting even less than in a standard message board. I'm staying here if the thread doesn't die completely.

The chatrooms aren't bad but its admittedly a bit of a chore to look at older posts especially if they're earlier in the day.

Likely the thread is going to be slow during the week but active during the weekend when the episode airs.

see you in another timeline my dudes

BVIvIlz.gif

Rather than a timeline wouldn't it be that all of you guys are going to Universe 6?

Zucchi

Discord invite? Me too please! I've mostly lurked but this is/was the best DB discussion around, I think. Thanks for the fun :)

i now proclaim myself galactic emperor of DBGAF, Emperor of Ashes. My first decree is mandatory Yajirobe Fridays, all 5 of you still here must where a Yajirobe avatar every Friday.

Astral Dog

Im gonna miss Kagari and her Gohanness
ArchThunder and his Piccolo latin enthusiasm
IcyFlamez and his optimism
Slaythe not so he was too much.

And of course, the OT 😭

Ombra

i now proclaim myself galactic emperor of DBGAF, Emperor of Ashes. My first decree is mandatory Yajirobe Fridays, all 5 of you still here must where a Yajirobe avatar every Friday.
I actually like yajirobe played as him in BT3. No spoilers but has he done any thing of note in super?

Top Bottom