• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

smurfx

get some go again
I'VE MISSED YOU Dragon Ball-GAF!!!! <3

PS: Screw Jiren and his OP self haha. Hope Goku kicks his ass.
at this point only a major asspull will beat him. best case scenario is that he awakens when his other teammates are eliminated and he then tries to take everybody out and fails at the last second. goku wishes all the people in the eliminated multiverses to exist in his universe and goku has a new rival he wants to surpass.

Nice bit of fanart here:

tumblr_oy8kyqa3o11s83seyo1_1280.jpg

I'VE MISSED YOU Dragon Ball-GAF!!!! <3

PS: Screw Jiren and his OP self haha. Hope Goku kicks his ass.
I really feel uncertain how they will use Jiren this saga. Either the final bigfight or they pull the rug and award the win to someone hiding. Either way I expect to see another big showdown between him and Goku after this meditation filler ends.

smurfx

get some go again
I expect a Jiren and UI Goku double KO or something. Then frieza gets the win for U7 and wins MVP
i see goku and vegeta double teaming jiren and either managing to out him or they manage to hold on long enough for one of them to survive and get the time over win because gohan managed to survive and either vegeta or goku hang on by a thread.

Karsha

Not sure if it was said before but i think that Goku will have a new form for the final fight (ssj ultra instict maybe?). My theory isn't based on much but they released an ultra instict Goku on dokkan and the card lacks tranformation, since its going to have an awakening 100% but it doesnt right now i think that they will wait for the show to release it and it might be an evolved form of UT Goku

smurfx

get some go again
Not sure if it was said before but i think that Goku will have a new form for the final fight (ssj ultra instict maybe?). My theory isn't based on much but they released an ultra instict Goku on dokkan and the card lacks tranformation, since its going to have an awakening 100% but it doesnt right now i think that they will wait for the show to release it and it might be an evolved form of UT Goku
what if goku combines instinct with kaioken? that or maybe he creates a new version that heightens the instict ability even further and manages to defeat jiren that way.

jillytot

Just caught up with the series after a long break. I am enjoying this arc much more than the super saiyan rose lameness. I put the show down because it was just not so good, but someone convinced me it's worth continuing.

Clearly the fight won't resolve by the time limit.

Either there is a draw that goes into some kind of sudden death round,
or there is a multi-ko so there ends up being an excuse for more.
Or... The Zenosamas aren't satisfied that the fight is over and put into overtime, or come up with one more ... event.

Maybe all of the above.

Also it's about damn time to see some competent women warriors in dragon ball.

AdanVC

at this point only a major asspull will beat him. best case scenario is that he awakens when his other teammates are eliminated and he then tries to take everybody out and fails at the last second. goku wishes all the people in the eliminated multiverses to exist in his universe and goku has a new rival he wants to surpass.

That actually sounds like it might end up happening. Sounds very Dragon Ball!

I really feel uncertain how they will use Jiren this saga. Either the final bigfight or they pull the rug and award the win to someone hiding. Either way I expect to see another big showdown between him and Goku after this meditation filler ends.

Yeah those twists might let us down somehow but boy let us hope we can have an even more epic fight than the ones from 109, 110!

Espada

Did you guys see that spoiler for Episode 115? That is a pretty major turn right there.

Super's next few episodes are looking pretty interesting. I'm really curious as to whether Frieza will keep that promise and start hunting down the other U6 Saiyans.

Did you guys see that spoiler for Episode 115? That is a pretty major turn right there.

Super's next few episodes are looking pretty interesting. I'm really curious as to whether Frieza will keep that promise and start hunting down the other U6 Saiyans.

Which spoiler? I only seem to recall that
it was to be a Saiyan brawl, Kale would go Berserker and that a new or not so new super warrior would appear.

mas8705

A question. Did anyone get an invite to the discord chat? I feel like there have been 10-20 of us asking, and no one has gotten one (or at least I haven't seen any invites yet).

dci260

Haven't been posting much since this semester started, but DBGaf had become my go-to dragon ball hangout. Not being able to pop in and bash GT, express my disdain for what has become of Tien, or even lurk on the discussions between the frequent posters, sucks hard.

I'd really appreciate a discord invite.

Espada

Which spoiler? I only seem to recall that
it was to be a Saiyan brawl, Kale would go Berserker and that a new or not so new super warrior would appear.

The Odd Blankenship guy on twitter posted that the provisional title for Episode 115 is
Goku vs Kefura
, and goes on to explain what that name likely means. He even warns people about even reading that episode title because it's a blatant spoiler.

Here it is: https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/922359988030279680

Also, toss me into the camp that wants to join a Dragonball Super Discord.

My fave thread is back. Even if I just lurked, loved reading spoilers and discussion on the eps. Is there also a discord? Finding myself more active there, though gonna be active on both hopefully.

Xenex

I'd like to clarify, it was late last night:

Anyone who has access to the Discord, please send me an invite.

I can understand how other people misread my last message.

Typhares

Last episode was pretty good, I expected a bigger slump after the big Jiren and Goku fight.
Anyone else bothered by skinny SSJ2? For some reason it keeps throwing me off, maybe because Gohan SSJ2 esthetics were just the best.

Last episode was pretty good, I expected a bigger slump after the big Jiren and Goku fight.
Anyone else bothered by skinny SSJ2? For some reason it keeps throwing me off, maybe because Gohan SSJ2 esthetics were just the best.

Those face shots really seemed to be pulling a "Cell-Gohan".

MarveI

Am I the only one who loathes fusion ? Never really understood the love people have for it.

Anyways can't wait for the moment Goku masters his new form. Not only was it the best transformation for me it was also by far the best DBS moment too. And that was just a taste of what's coming. I am ready.

V_Arnold

Am I the only one who loathes fusion ? Never really understood the love people have for it.

Anyways can't wait for the moment Goku masters his new form. Not only was it the best transformation for me it was also by far the best DBS moment too. And that was just a taste of what's coming. I am ready.

Back in the day,we were able to gather DBZ collectible cards, and fusion was this exotic stuff that no one even heard of. Goku just turned SSJ against Freeza for the first time, and we had all those pictures of Gogeta/Vegeku/whatever. It was a golden age.

The reality is far more trivial than the idea of fusion, but still.

Top Bottom