• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Just saw Off Topic being available. Can I get an invite please? I'd love to keep being part of this community. It was my most visited OT thread on GAF.

Baleoce

So from what I've gathered after reading that Polygon article and speaking to someone in it on twitter, they've actually stopped giving out Discord invites. Some people are trying to get in and use it as a means of finding out members personal info. So it's gone on lockdown. Which is understandable. So I think anyone who isn't in it now is just best off waiting for the forum to go live.

if there's a dragon ball discord could I also get an invite? I never posted in this thread but I always enjoyed everyone talking about new episodes of super, and the hopes of gohan rising higher up! i do enjoy a good read ^.^

The Odd Blankenship guy on twitter posted that the provisional title for Episode 115 is
Goku vs Kefura
, and goes on to explain what that name likely means. He even warns people about even reading that episode title because it's a blatant spoiler.

Here it is: https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/922359988030279680

Also, toss me into the camp that wants to join a Dragonball Super Discord.

Bizarre. Moreso that
how would Caulifla and Kale even know how to fuse? Goku was taught fusion in the afterlife and Caulifla while a gang leader seems pretty laid back about a lot of stuff so going out to learn something exotic as fusion seems pretty weird. That the dance is so goofy would have had me guessing that Caulifla would have said no on principle.

I guess this is what others were saying about an episode that had a bit more of a focus on Caulifla and Kale.

Baleoce

Bizarre. Moreso that
how would Caulifla and Kale even know how to fuse? Goku was taught fusion in the afterlife and Caulifla while a gang leader seems pretty laid back about a lot of stuff so going out to learn something exotic as fusion seems pretty weird. That the dance is so goofy would have had me guessing that Caulifla would have said no on principle.

I guess this is what others were saying about an episode that had a bit more of a focus on Caulifla and Kale.

Tbh it could be something simple as the U6 Kai shouting down at them and telling them that it's a thing, and because Cauliflas some kind of learning prodigy she and Kale nail it first time. I don't see it being difficult for them to get around. And chances are people will just accept whatever way they go about doing it anyway.

Tbh it could be something simple as the U6 Kai shouting down at them and telling them that it's a thing, and because Cauliflas some kind of learning prodigy she and Kale nail it first time. I don't see it being difficult for them to get around. And chances are people will just accept whatever way they go about doing it anyway.

If there's anything I've learned from the Tournament arc, it's that you never interrupt a lady when she's transforming.

Baleoce

Got me thinking though, a shy socially awkward introvert and an extreme extrovert fusing. I'm guessing Cauliflas going to be the dominant personality in that fusion. Unless, they fuse when Kale is in her controlled legendary form. Then god knows what that character is going to act like lol

Hydrus

Lol. I dont get why people don't just stick to talking in this thread. If you really wanted to leave Gaf, you would of asked for a ban like everyone else already has. What's going to happen is most of you will try and post in discord, you won't delete your gaf account, then you'll realize after a short time, you'd rather just be here. But whatever floats your boat.

Lol. I dont get why people don't just stick to talking in this thread. If you really wanted to leave Gaf, you would of asked for a ban like everyone else already has. What's going to happen is most of you will try and post in discord, you won't delete your gaf account, then you'll realize after a short time, you'd rather just be here. But whatever floats your boat.
Lots of key members are no longer in the forum.

I would love an invite. I didn't post all that much, but this is probably where I'm most active. Gotta give the new site some cauli and vegito love.

NandoGip

So this weekend we have the start of Caulifla + Kale Vs Goku... any predictions? I'm guessing Caulifla goes SSJ3

Kafla week after.... I have no idea how that could go

So this weekend we have the start of Caulifla + Kale Vs Goku... any predictions? I'm guessing Caulifla goes SSJ3

Kafla week after.... I have no idea how that could go

I think Goku is going to show Caulifla how to go SS3, or he's just going to go SS3 and Caulifla is smart enough to figure it out on her own.
Kale gonna get jelly and go berserker again.

longdi

Banned
what is a discord invite?

I hope this thread continue running! I missed coming here to lol at Toppo you are a 2nd folder comeback!

Xenex

I'm not a part of the DB Discord, I also need an invite.

But realistically, everyone from this DB community pre GAF going down is probably already in the Discord and not coming back here so our chance of getting an invite is low.

That's just me speculating, I may be wrong.

AdanVC

So regarding that 115 spoiler:

I'm hyped if Kale and Caulifla do the fusion. It's sad that there's already people dissapointed by that. Why the hate for this ladies???? Geez.

Anyways what I expect is that "Kefura" will be too strong that Goku will try to turn into Ultra Instinct again without luck and will end up doing the fusion with Vegeta to compensate.

If this becomes another "Let's solve everything with Fusion" scenario, I'm not going to be happy.
Fusion never solved anything except the Patora fusion in the Buu saga. It's old and tired and I'm done with it.

Astral Dog

I'm hyped if Kale and Caulifla do the fusion. It's sad that there's already people dissapointed by that. Why the hate for this ladies???? Geez.

Anyways what I expect is that "Kefura" will be too strong that Goku will try to turn into Ultra Instinct again without luck and will end up doing the fusion with Vegeta to compensate.

i think its a cool twist,
but where did those two girls learned fusion? o_O IT WAS NOT EVEN HINTED THOUGH I GUESS gOKU COULD TELL THEM HE IS DUMB LIKE THAT sorry for the caps

Hydrus

I just have to say, they really are going crazy with all this stuff. It's like they just said fuck it, let's just do all the crazy stuff fans make up.

Espada

I just have to say, they really are going crazy with all this stuff. It's like they just said fuck it, let's just do all the crazy stuff fans make up.

Yup, the fact that they're going crazy with this makes me excited for the rest of this tournament. The only thing I dread is a super predictable end to this tournament, and stuff like the Ep 115 spoiler would definitely mix things up.

so has anyone here gotten a discord invite yet, if I can't get one then none of you filthy ningen should get one either, we're all gonna be stuck here in Future Trunks world reigned over by Lord Evimasu.

Top Bottom