• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

jstripes

Banned
Well, guess I'm not watching until Monday. I'm off to my sister's for Thanksgiving tomorrow, and won't be back til then.

Done with Crunchyroll.

1b14c7be4975b5bdc9b748532a8869eb4d024fda_hq.gif

RocknRola

YOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 109! 109 was amazing!!! The quality was great, the music was epic, the fights, OMG the damn fights! YEEEESS!!!!

Now onto 110!

VariantX

Ought to have just let funimation stream the damn thing from their youtube just for this special as that seems to be working just fine

Havel

WTF why do I need to sign in to Daisuki to watch episodes now. It is going so slow that I can't sign up (probably because everyone is doing the same...)

Stuart444

Not a single word from Crunchyroll's Twitter lol, they're just ignoring the whole thing.

And posting other 'news' lol.

It's one thing to ignore people until it's fixed, it's another thing to not even say "We're working on it, please be patient" while posting other random stuff before it's fixed.

HardRojo

The reason I want to go to this party after watching the episode is because I'm pretty sure there'll be someone who's watched either the live Japanese broadcast or a fastsubbed Spanish version and will spoil the fuck out of the whole thing.

jstripes

Banned
Fuck it, going to bed.

Welcome to our terrible streaming future, run by companies who don't anticipate demand.

Cancelling in the morning and saving myself $7/month. (This is not the first time this has happened.)

And posting other 'news' lol.

It's one thing to ignore people until it's fixed, it's another thing to not even say "We're working on it, please be patient" while posting other random stuff before it's fixed.

I doubt FUNi informs whoever is managing the Crunchyroll account about the status of DBS avaliability.

Top Bottom