• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Stuart444

I doubt FUNi informs whoever is managing the Crunchyroll account about the status of DBS avaliability.

I don't think Funi runs the website, their twitter even mentions both CR and their own website like they are separate.

Plus it's pretty much natural that people would go to the twitter of the website that they want to watch a show on rather than a different website altogether (even if they do work together)

hitme

People are going off on Crunchyroll for their terrible customer service lol.

5WRkpMe.gif

Guys, don't get so venomous with Crunchyroll, they are probably trying their hardest, people are just overloading their servers and people F5ing the page are just making it worse.

JC Lately

Ok, so:

Another hour of work. Then a 30 min drive. Then about 42 minutes of How to Get Away With Murder on Hulu, since I missed it last week.

If 109&110 aren’t up on CR by then, I’m gonna be pissed.

Just watched 109 and now 110 isn't loading again. Yeesh.

Edit: Works! Just refresh if you get the initialize error till you don't get it and the player is black. Then wait a few minutes.

Diablos54

Okay and isn't it over reacting to cancel because they don't have something up immediately on what is probably the highest traffic two hours the entire year?
Not exactly the first time this has happened though. And what were they expecting anyway? It was obvious people were gonna be thirsty as fuck for this.

Okay and isn't it over reacting to cancel because they don't have something up immediately on what is probably the highest traffic two hours the entire year?

I mean.. the sub isn’t exactly cheap, and this isn’t the first time they’ve botched a major episode release.

Top Bottom