• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Magwik

Banned
Not exactly the first time this has happened though. And what were they expecting anyway? It was obvious people were gonna be thirsty as fuck for this.

I mean.. the sub isn't exactly cheap, and this isn't the first time they've botched a major episode release.

And? I don't out and cancel every single service (PSN, XBL, Netflix, Hulu) I have when it goes down. Shit happens, get over it.

From just being on a video game forum you should know that it's near impossible to prepare for stuff like this, because it happens to games all the time

Not exactly the first time this has happened though. And what were they expecting anyway? It was obvious people were gonna be thirsty as fuck for this.

Except this is one of those times where something major was known well beforehand and the entire fandom pretty much knew about and yet all 3 services where pretty much down due to it so its not really the fault of just one.

AWOuotx.gif

I watched the raw for 109. Even though I was able to understand maybe 30 commonly used words or so (due to repetitious watching of raw, non subbed Dragon Ball Super episodes as soon as they're available) the episode was awesome even without a sub to tell me what was being said 99% of the time. It's definitely worth a watch.

And? I don't out and cancel every single service (PSN, XBL, Netflix, Hulu) I have when it goes down. Shit happens, get over it.

From just being on a video game forum you should know that it's near impossible to prepare for stuff like this, because it happens to games all the time

Telling a subscriber to get over it and put up with paying for a shit service is incredible.

You're telling people what to do with their money.

Re-read your post again and you'll realize how dumb it is.

Fou-Lu

That was insanely cool and intense. I have no idea what the rest of Universe 7 is even here for anymore though. I really hope they don't all just stall things until Goku can go ultra instinct or whatever again.

zeioIIDX

Lmao...I've been sitting here trying to figure out the title of episode 109 to figure out what the URL will be for the last 15 minutes. To no avail of course. Wouldn't matter anyway if the episode isn't even uploaded yet.

And (s)he’s a fucking customer who’s paying for a service. Customer’s don’t like paying for shit. Do better.

Please spoiler tag any episode discussion until after the episodes are easily viewable. People in here checking on status don't want to be spoiled.

munchie64

AnimeLab worked fine. First time being in Australia has been good with something to do with the internet.

A fucking insert song, holy shit!

Top Bottom