• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball: Xenoverse |OT| Yes, They're Still Making These

Teknoman

I made a Namek for two reasons...

1. I knew most people would be saiyans.

2. We all know that the nameks are the "black people" of DBZ....
At least thats how I always felt.

Heh I just made a sayian closest to my skin tone and called it a day :p

Anyone have a steam community banner in mind? Gonna set up the community tonight.

Yaari

I didn't know height had effect on attack power. My female Saiyan is super small. Probably going to want to change that.

Revven

Thanks a lot for the help Muzic and Gooch, was fun doing some missions together and I even got lucky with the SSJ drop lmao (and I'm not even a Saiyan character so I don't even need it yet).

Muzicfreq

Banned
Thanks a lot for the help Muzic and Gooch, was fun doing some missions together and I even got lucky with the SSJ drop lmao (and I'm not even a Saiyan character so I don't even need it yet).

No problems. If you ever need any help again let me know. either here on the forums if I'm not on my ps4 or in a message/invite on psn

Thats wild! What's she wearing?

Dyno Woo-Gi set and hercule wig

Looks like my copy of Xenoverse needs some time to power up.
19F50626CAFF6992189842B0523FC50AA058A5B8
Forever.

Yaari

I wonder what would be the best melee race. Buu interested me for the increased defense, but apparently they have a Stamina penalty. What is Stamina used for exactly? I did not play much yet.

Muzicfreq

Banned
Uhhhhhhhhh ooookayyyy
Demigra's Final form god borked into the bottom of the map and stood there and died from final flash without moving

too easy

Spux666

Banned
Can anyone tell me how to connect to the multiplayer lobby? I saw a tutorial screen saying that it was possible to see other players (not just the yellow named statues) running around and to chat and emote with them. Can someone please send me in the right direction to do this :p

I am so pissed!
I was playing the Legendary Super Saiyan quest online and we were thiiiiiis close to finishing Goku when someone disconnected.
All my rage.

Can anyone tell me how to connect to the multiplayer lobby? I saw a tutorial screen saying that it was possible to see other players (not just the yellow named statues) running around and to chat and emote with them. Can someone please send me in the right direction to do this :p

servers are glopped up atm. i was able to connect to that part of the game but after 1 pq it kicked me out and had to go back to the one with people with yellow names.

Spux666

Banned
servers are glopped up atm. i was able to connect to that part of the game but after 1 pq it kicked me out and had to go back to the one with people with yellow names.

But how do you even join the online lobby? I don't know who to talk to or how to activate it at all.

But how do you even join the online lobby? I don't know who to talk to or how to activate it at all.
when you select your character theres 2 options, offline play(which isn't really offline might i add) or online(which is the one you want, where other players walk around and shit.)
Story mode finished at lvl 48 or 49. Still in credits
Final Flash so overpowered

how you get final flash tho? im using the majin race and im started to get annoyed by how weak i am. >_< i should've gone frieza race. maybe if i cheese with final flash itll make up for my lack of power

Okay, so I've started up the game and I'm assuming I'm in the prologue (Goku fighting the main DBZ villains), but the screen is dim as hell. Is there any way to brighten it up? I thought it was my TV at first, but the PS4 menu and everything else show up at the proper brightness.

Krillin and bloody Gohan keep dying near the beginning of Ginyu force, where I have to take on 20.

Is there a way to get the health potion that heals team members? Not on the store and yet to find materials.

Revven

Okay, so I've started up the game and I'm assuming I'm in the prologue (Goku fighting the main DBZ villains), but the screen is dim as hell. Is there any way to brighten it up? I thought it was my TV at first, but the PS4 menu and everything else show up at the proper brightness.

It's a filter that the game has for some reason on consoles but not on PC. This filter was also used in some of the recent Tales Of games. :/

damn man 2nd time i lagged and couldn't move my character or quit the game. like the game resumes and the other 2 players can still play and shit but i can't move from the spot where the lag started, and enemies cant knock me out of it either
Krillin and bloody Gohan keep dying near the beginning of Ginyu force, where I have to take on 20.

Is there a way to get the health potion that heals team members? Not on the store and yet to find materials.

i see a lot of people having trouble with that mission, thank god i beat it in 1 try, although when i did finally beat it, they both were almost dead. they're pretty fucking useless, i could handle 2 at a time while they only fought 1 together and they were always struggling. shitty ass ai.

Muzicfreq

Banned
when you select your character theres 2 options, offline play(which isn't really offline might i add) or online(which is the one you want, where other players walk around and shit.)

how you get final flash tho? im using the majin race and im started to get annoyed by how weak i am. >_< i should've gone frieza race. maybe if i cheese with final flash itll make up for my lack of power

Get Vegeta as a mentor and go through his training. his final part gets it.

Top Bottom