• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Rurunaki

Promo code?

Edit: How much should I value evasion as a rogue? I'm trying to decide between 200 attack and 11 evasion vs. 2100 HP and 13% crit and 18 immunity.

This one on the OP.

Redeem Code DBUSTRAILER2015 for 4 Premium Summons, 50k Gold, 1 Premium Weapon

Yaari

Because the only people that do it are 54+ and have amazing allies, and even if you do decide to queue up, sometimes you won't find someone for 15 minutes. There's a reason why the arena is so popular and GBs aren't.

I disagree. Me and Streeth, who was like level 35, won 10/16. That's not bad at all. And those were the only matches even logged on Sunday, meaning nobody else even bothered.
We were up against mid level 40's. I did not fight a single level55.

There were constant matches too, there we like 3 different teams we fought in that time. But nobody accepted later on, and it's been like that most of the time.

Einbroch

Banned
I disagree. Me and Streeth, who was like level 35, won 10/16. That's not bad at all. And those were the only matches even logged on Sunday, meaning nobody else even bothered.

There were constant matches too, there we like 3 different teams we fought in that time. But nobody accepted later on, and it's been like that most of the time.

Might be the time you do it. I've done probably 10+ matches never playing more than twice in a single session and I've only played against a non-55 twice. At least three times we stayed queued for 10 minutes at least and never got a match.

garath

He's more tank than DPS, right? I've got Ger and he seems to be DPS/utility, lol

Yeah, he's tank.

Yeah I wish our guild would do more guild battles though. It's really not that difficult to do well, and we could easily get a nice ranking. But many people don't even try.

I'd do more. I've tried a few times and only managed to queue up half of those. We wouldn't even be able to do them together since only one of each class. My healer is only 16 or something lol.

Pejo

Yeah I wish our guild would do more guild battles though. It's really not that difficult to do well, and we could easily get a nice ranking. But many people don't even try.

Yea i've done every guild battle i've been invited for, but I always get crushed by some lvl 54s with dual Grams. I haven't won a single match out of maybe 11.

Yaari

Yeah, he's tank.

I'd do more. I've tried a few times and only managed to queue up half of those. We wouldn't even be able to do them together since only one of each class. My healer is only 16 or something lol.

Maybe when my mage is up there then. Been pretty lucky with drops for int classes for some reason, so by the time she's 55, theres probably a full Lv55 set waiting.

JigsawX

Yea I'm in a similar boat as Einbroch for guild arena. Not sure if it was when i was queing for them but my experience is normally 40-50ish guildie invites me and after 1-3 mins of waiting we get the lvl 55 Max +'s heavy hitters which seem to be gram/ bright spark etc. It hurts

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Someone just got a Belle Snow through a premium summon. Didn't even think it was actually possible. I've had so many summons and only get S or A.

Kalavaras

Banned
Okay so I have SSS ally that I wont use. A crappy archer. What to do with her? Should I just save her to future when Im pumped enough to max her and do the rebirth?

sensui-tomo

I have 9 S's, 15 A's, and 8 B's.

I need C fodder, dammit.

I'd trade all my Cs to get those As (i'm enhancing SSS team)
also forgot to mention, my username re-entering the guild is Saibot(52 tank) or Ragnartomo(47 rogue, becoming new main once i level him up some more)

garath

Amazing. Just goes to show that tier unit is often superior. My 55 rogue team of MAX SS including the red priest and +3 SSS mage lost to a level 53 party of a mage and all single level SS. Her SS just happened to be black snow and captain shabelle and. Plus mages are stupid in the arena.

Can barely break 5% today. Field is littered with SSS premium units and I keep losing to fights like that where on paper I have the upper hand.

Ventara

Well, I just squeezed myself into the top 8%. No point in going any further since there's no way I can make it into the top 5%. Hope that's enough to keep me in the top 10%.

sensui-tomo

I'd like to know if the summons from belle snow get the enhancement benefits she gets (as in % like her +8 = their +8 or if she is ultimate are they ultimate too because man is it just unfair, if i remember correctly she is on the top tier list of the korean current game still)

I'd like to know if the summons from belle snow get the enhancement benefits she gets (as in % like her +8 = their +8 or if she is ultimate are they ultimate too because man is it just unfair, if i remember correctly she is on the top tier list of the korean current game still)

AFAIK she summons randomly max to max+3, no matter her own enhancement level or stats.

Ventara

Well, I'm done with the game.
8th SSS, another dupe. What did I do to you my RNG god?

Dude, you have EIGHT SSS. A lot of people are still trying to get their first. I obviously can't force you to stay, and if you're not enjoying it, maybe it's better if you quit. But although this game does favour the lucky, you can still earn a spot in the top 10% even with bad SSS units. You don't have to be top 1% to enjoy the game.

sensui-tomo

Dude, you have EIGHT SSS. A lot of people are still trying to get they're first. I obviously can't force you to stay, and if you're not enjoying it, maybe it's better if you quit. But although this game does favour the lucky, you can still earn a spot in the top 10% even with bad SSS units. You don't have to be top 1% to enjoy the game.

i'm just happy reaching 10%, but then again RNG has been kind to me besides the one bad DARK GNOLL, but now i'm gonna max my team out(and unlocking item slots for the rogue (gonna suck once paladin comes out, another 500 rubies gone.) Got 6 SSS and one SS max(priest viri)... i thought it was normal to have this many by now? I'd work towards another but i'm gonna max my team out. level 52 on tank/47rogue(same place on myth now... man i need more EXP boosts)

Ventara

Well, damn. Just lost my first battle on my alt character. It wa to Hero Gram. Was hoping my team was good enough to auto-battle him to Legend.

i'm just happy reaching 10%, but then again RNG has been kind to me besides the one bad DARK GNOLL, but now i'm gonna max my team out(and unlocking item slots for the rogue (gonna suck once paladin comes out, another 500 rubies gone.) Got 6 SSS and one SS max(priest viri)... i thought it was normal to have this many by now? I'd work towards another but i'm gonna max my team out. level 52 on tank/47rogue(same place on myth now... man i need more EXP boosts)

I guess it depends on when you started or how lucky you've been. I started a month late and have not been lucky at all with my pulls. Only have 1 SSS and 5 SS to show for it. And I play a lot.

sensui-tomo

Well, damn. Just lost my first battle on my alt character. It wa to Hero Gram. Was hoping my team was good enough to auto-battle him to Legend.

I guess it depends on when you started or how lucky you've been. I started a month late and have not been lucky at all with my pulls. Only have 1 SSS and 5 SS to show for it. And I play a lot.

first time i lost with my rogue/alt(well, alt until he levels up more) was against legend gram, been playing since this OT was up and been having a blast since. Not going to be greedy anymore since belle is more than enough for me atm.

wapplew

Dude, you have EIGHT SSS. A lot of people are still trying to get their first. I obviously can't force you to stay, and if you're not enjoying it, maybe it's better if you quit. But although this game does favour the lucky, you can still earn a spot in the top 10% even with bad SSS units. You don't have to be top 1% to enjoy the game.

The first 4 SSS, no luck is fine by me.
The next 4 is just too much. each take almost 2 weeks of work! 2 dupe out of those 4?

I'm the first person to clear myth in my guild, it's depressing to see everyone get ahead of me now.

Everyone get top tier SSS within one or two combine, they max it out, did better in every event. It will stay that way until I get lucky one day. I just feel powerless.

Add to that, zero SS on my pull, that's like 8k total ruby?

Well, I'm done with the game.
8th SSS, another dupe. What did I do to you my RNG god?

Give me an SSS. :D

dis grind to 55 doe

I hit 55 on my Mag Priest today. I think I only grinded for about a day or something.

Two of those +16% EXP bonus accessories with the occasional +30 or +50% EXP boost goes a long way. Was farming Deserted Tower on Mythic difficulty and raked in an average of 500K EXP with the +30% boost.

KimChi

Hmm managed to refresh the same person I can win against in arena 6 times at 3% ranking lol, maybe ill be safe for top 5%. Also ranran Max+2 looks pretty intimidating o.o

I'm really thankful of that 50% exp buff over the weekend with the shoes we got from the live stream promo codes. Bumped my lvl 35 mage to lvl 47 and finished legend. Used the current exp buff to grind pixie falls boss for 450k exp each run and jumped to lvl50.Those last 5 levels will take forever woo.

Shouta

So for SS I've got:

Mage Veril
Punisher Roq
Ger
Dark Knife Otehr
Swordsman Vurch

Which should I combine for an SS?

The first 4 SSS, no luck is fine by me.
The next 4 is just too much. each take almost 2 weeks of work! 2 dupe out of those 4?

I'm the first person to clear myth in my guild, it's depressing to see everyone get ahead of me now.

Everyone get top tier SSS within one or two combine, they max it out, did better in every event. It will stay that way until I get lucky one day. I just feel powerless.

Add to that, zero SS on my pull, that's like 8k total ruby?

This is one of the reasons why I'm not really trying to pump out SSS units right now and instead hording my rubies until season 2. After my inevitable fail in season 2, I will have a ton of SSS units I can combine in season 3 to got some god tier ascension units.

My team consists of 2 decent SSS (Fulson and Azure), a SS (Murit), and a S (Ranran), but I'm still able to make it into the top 5% for most weekly rankings (top 10% for world boss). I suggest just taking it easy and just focus on hording rubies.

Kalavaras

Banned
So yea, Im kinda learning everything the hard way in this game cause Im a greedy fuck. Used my SS Roq to get SSS ally and boy did it go wrong. Turned out Roq dealt a shitload of dmg compared to this tier4 SSS archer who doesnt even do any dmg cause she dies in matter of seconds everytime.

Dont use your teammates when combining :D

Edit: Apparently I dropped to 5.20% during the last hour of arena. Boy that sucks. The arena gets more competitive week by week. I had way less points last week to get to top 5% and now I couldn't even make it.

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
Edit: Apparently I dropped to 5.20% during the last hour of arena. Boy that sucks. The arena gets more competitive week by week. I had way less points last week to get to top 5% and now I couldn't even make it.

More and more people cough up the $$$ to enhance their parties it seems.

aranth

Increased ally droprate is pretty awesome. Wonder what stage I should run

The daily dungeon drops a lot of those wooden mimics, or maybe it's just me. I'd prefer same ally drop rate and but better chance of B and A though, even more useless C units won't solve a thing for me =/

I play on an iPhone 6. This morning I backed my entire device up to iTunes and then restored it. Now, after restoring it, Dragon Blaze crashes every single time at Preparing to Launch. I can't even log in to check my HIVE ID. I know my account nickname, main character's name, levels, and a few of the heroes I had. But at this point that's like all the information I have.

I tried downloading Dragon Blaze to a different device and connecting with Facebook. But when I did that it created a brand new account. Which I don't understand, because I'm fairly certain I didnt create a Guest Account last time, but rather logged in with Facebook.

Either way, now I don't know what to do. I emailed gamevil but I'm looking for some idea of what to expect out of this. Has anyone else gone through this? Am I likely to get my account back, or am I fucked? I had 2-3 SSS and at least 5 SS and I've spent some money on the game too, as well as many many hours, so I'm going to be very distraught if the account is gone forever.

vato_loco

Waiting for the game to tell me it's upping the chances to get better draws to spend my 255 rubies.

I am extremely low on money right now, to the point where I want to get an SS from a couple of S in my team but I don't have enough cash to try my luck.

What's the best way to go when it comes to maxing characters? Fodder some C's to increase chances first?

Sciel

I play on an iPhone 6. This morning I backed my entire device up to iTunes and then restored it. Now, after restoring it, Dragon Blaze crashes every single time at Preparing to Launch. I can't even log in to check my HIVE ID. I know my account nickname, main character's name, levels, and a few of the heroes I had. But at this point that's like all the information I have.

I tried downloading Dragon Blaze to a different device and connecting with Facebook. But when I did that it created a brand new account. Which I don't understand, because I'm fairly certain I didnt create a Guest Account last time, but rather logged in with Facebook.

Either way, now I don't know what to do. I emailed gamevil but I'm looking for some idea of what to expect out of this. Has anyone else gone through this? Am I likely to get my account back, or am I fucked? I had 2-3 SSS and at least 5 SS and I've spent some money on the game too, as well as many many hours, so I'm going to be very distraught if the account is gone forever.

Are you connecting to the right server?

Top Bottom