• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

I don't even have the option to choose a server. The game crashes as soon as I launch it. If you mean on the other device I connected to Facebook with and it created a new character, I'm not sure. I could check that later. I'm in Asia right now, but my account was created in the US, so it seems worth a try.

How do I change it? Go through the tutorial until i can get in the game, then do what?

Sciel

I don't even have the option to choose a server. The game crashes as soon as I launch it. If you mean on the other device I connected to Facebook with and it created a new character, I'm not sure. I could check that later. I'm in Asia right now, but my account was created in the US, so it seems worth a try.

How do I change it? Go through the tutorial until i can get in the game, then do what?

Press the wheel icon below your FP. Then click server.

Einbroch

Banned
Wtf? How'd you score that high already? I assume you accept all challenges?

In the beginning, yeah. Don't accept challenges when you have a full +20 chain going. Just burned through all the tickets I've gotten over the past week from dailies and such. It's a good system. Do your dailies, get 70 tickets, burn 100 on the arena. ezpz.

wapplew

I've decided to start over at US server so I could play with fellow gaffer.

Character name: wapplewGAF

Please let me add friends so I can power throught some hard level.

Let's hope my lucky is better here.

Ventara

In the beginning, yeah. Don't accept challenges when you have a full +20 chain going. Just burned through all the tickets I've gotten over the past week from dailies and such. It's a good system. Do your dailies, get 70 tickets, burn 100 on the arena. ezpz.

all it took was 100 tickets and a few challenges to get to 4000? Gonna get on that asap.

I've decided to start over at US server so I could play with fellow gaffer.

Character name: wapplewGAF

Please let me add friends so I can power throught some hard level.

Let's hope my lucky is better here.

IGN: Ventara
Character: Ventarina/Venttori

Einbroch

Banned
all it took was 100 tickets and a few challenges to get to 4000? Gonna get on that asap.

Hopefully it's not too late. Once I hit 2.5k it was mostly 55's with amazing teams, had to refresh a lot to find people to beat, but it's way easier than waiting.

JigsawX

How many tickets did you use this morning?

sensui-tomo

Wait, so there's never a time when there's a higher chance to get SS-SSS allies when summoning them using rubies?

Not until season 2, and I personally would NOT recommend saving up till that time (everyone will get chances to get rubies again + whenever pali comes out the rubies for beating all the raid monsters)

Arse. Be right back, gonna summon some 10 allies. Black Snow here I come!

What's the best way to use the rubies, other than summoning? Unlocking Storage? Extra items? How do you guys use those?

Only things i've used rubies on, Summons/Potion slot/Accessory slot, I see no reason to buy item slots when i can buy a character and get 20 slots there or use the 3rd character for that (gonna have to buy one additional one down the line so i can make a pali (top class in korean game)

How many tickets did you use this morning?

not regarding your question, but congrats on that queen caberra combine a few moments ago(saw you pull it on the chat) Her lamb AOE is nice

Kinan

Damn, I'm out of Gold just when I have enough fodder to combine for my first SS. :p

No Gaf guild on EU server, btw? Searching for Gaf gives me nothing. :p

vato_loco

Not until season 2, and I personally would NOT recommend saving up till that time (everyone will get chances to get rubies again + whenever pali comes out the rubies for beating all the raid monsters)

Only things i've used rubies on, Summons/Potion slot/Accessory slot, I see no reason to buy item slots when i can buy a character and get 20 slots there or use the 3rd character for that (gonna have to buy one additional one down the line so i can make a pali (top class in korean game)

Already spent them. Only A's and S's, so screw my luck. The only one with an actual name was an S Red Snow, which I'm not sure if she's good enough since she seems to be only support.

JigsawX

not regarding your question, but congrats on that queen caberra combine a few moments ago(saw you pull it on the chat) Her lamb AOE is nice

Ah thank you! Her Aoe lamb does seem nice but I'm not sure whether I should put her into my team or not

Einbroch

Banned
tb3zghN.png

How much cash you think this person blew?

JigsawX

Just got Captain Turq just now.
Current main squad is Patta, Porin, Black Snow and Deathcrown

Would Turq replace Black Snow or Deathcrown?

JigsawX

black snow(she is SS right?) Deathcrown is on some high tier lists regarding SSS stuff

Yea she's the SS version, I've heard some people say that they still run her over some SSS in their squad for the utility that she brings. Also debating between Turq and Queen.

Pejo

Woohoo, finally got my PVP costume! Feels goooood. I'm loving that list of buffs. The increased ally recruit rate is awesome.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I keep running into that person in the arena. :(

Um. That's a LOT of luck. A few of the best SSS units MAX? Even with 1k rubies per week the chances of getting that many incredible rolls is pretty slim.

Yeah, that's pretty crazy team. I could spend $1000 right now and I wouldn't have that team. But it's RNG (or $2000!). It's just not simply a money thing.

sensui-tomo

Yea she's the SS version, I've heard some people say that they still run her over some SSS in their squad for the utility that she brings. Also debating between Turq and Queen.

as of now, turq is better, once more updates come out, queen will trump her( due to ability upgrades in the future) Korean tier list has queen ahead of turq, but thats due to again ability upgrade.

Ventara

OMG, I am in the top 50 in arena! I'm only at 2000 points though, lol, but this is definitely enough to keep me in the top 10%. Gonna keep going in the hopes I can be in the top 5%.

Yaari

OMG, I am in the top 50 in arena! I'm only at 2000 points though, lol, but this is definitely enough to keep me in the top 10%. Gonna keep going in the hopes I can be in the top 5%.

Don't be too sure about that, I was at 2200 and I got 6% for the last week. And I imagine it gets harder every week.

garath

Don't be too sure about that, I was at 2200 and I got 6% for the last week. And I imagine it gets harder every week.

Yeah. This week I finished 7% and had about 3300 points. I just got tired of spamming it and running into RNG happy mages.

Ventara

I'll definitely check throughout the week. But I think it's a safe bet. I made it into the top 10% with 1700 last week.

Yeah. This week I finished 7% and had about 3300 points. I just got tired of spamming it and running into RNG happy mages.

3300 and only 7%? Welp, I'm definitely not making top 5% anytime soon. Just gonna try to solidify my top 10% spot.

JigsawX

Do note, its only for SSS ranked allies.
http://cfile30.uf.tistory.com/image/25343E385464773B1E30B5

and a better updated american one https://gamelytic.com/dragon-blaze-sss-ally-tier-and-skill-list/ better than the google , loki gets a huge buff apparently from now.

Hmm well in your personal opinion what would you do?

Sub out Black snow or Deathcrown for one the new mages Turq / Queen?

Invest in Turq or Queen?

Keep saving low ranked SSS for higher tier ones or should I start Max+ people like Porin / Patta?

aranth

Yay! Finally beat Myth Gram with 3 priests, Dark Lance as tank and my mage. It took so long I was able to summon my priest friend twice and was almost on time for a third. That might have been the most unorthodox party ever seen and probably the last time I use it, but it was good enough to get the job done.

Guess it's time to respec to aoe lamb and farm stuff. The ultimate meteor is pretty lackluster for raiding so I'll give the ult lamb a try and see how it goes.

Yaari

Yay! Finally beat Myth Gram with 3 priests, Dark Lance as tank and my mage. It took so long I was able to summon my priest friend twice and was almost on time for a third. That might have been the most unorthodox party ever seen and probably the last time I use it, but it was good enough to get the job done.

Guess it's time to respec to aoe lamb and farm stuff. The ultimate meteor is pretty lackluster for raiding so I'll give the ult lamb a try and see how it goes.

Are all your characters +'d out? I might try that approach, I have Porin and SS Vivi so that's 2 priest down already.

Edit: 3500 points in Arena. Out of tickets now sadly. I wasted my 20 bonus by doing a stupid fight.

sensui-tomo

Hmm well in your personal opinion what would you do?

Sub out Black snow or Deathcrown for one the new mages Turq / Queen?

Invest in Turq or Queen?

Keep saving low ranked SSS for higher tier ones or should I start Max+ people like Porin / Patta?

I'd invest into queen, AoE sheep = def debuff and if you go into arena, think how good turning everyone into sheep is, she also has a strong AOE attack and debuffs an enemy (think it debuff's gram's invulnerability) Black snow is still a good SS, (if Snow Belle is any indication... and it is ) but it just asks this question, Do you want more DPS? or an supporter at the moment?

Sciel

Extremely broken in Arena and GB. Pair up with a Caberra (if you get one) + enough ACC and watch the lulz ensue.

Ventara

lol, I'm now in the top 1%! I know it's temporary, but I just want to bask in this glory for a moment. Seriously, starting early in Arena makes a HUGE difference.

Edit: And I'm out of the top 1%. But I took a screenshot, and that picture will last FOREVER.

Whizkid7

lol, I'm now in the top 1%! I know it's temporary, but I just want to bask in this glory for a moment. Seriously, starting early in Arena makes a HUGE difference.

Edit: And I'm out of the top 1%. But I took a screenshot, and that picture will last FOREVER.

S'why I always go crazy Tuesday morning at the start. Build up that bonus counter and rack up the points so I can go easier the rest of the week.

JigsawX

I'd invest into queen, AoE sheep = def debuff and if you go into arena, think how good turning everyone into sheep is, she also has a strong AOE attack and debuffs an enemy (think it debuff's gram's invulnerability) Black snow is still a good SS, (if Snow Belle is any indication... and it is ) but it just asks this question, Do you want more DPS? or an supporter at the moment?

Ah okay, poor Turq got benched already! Also #2 in arena already has 11,459 points...holy hell

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
FFS, every time I accept the double points challenge, I get matched up this guy with a team of superstar maxed out 55s. EVERY TIME.

Ventara

You know, I'm starting to see why it's so tough to get into the top 5%. I know there's gonna be more people joining, but the top 5% roughly consists of 200 people. Think about it. You have to be among the top 200 people playing this game out of the thousands to get into the top 5%. And those 5% are probably dedicated people consistently improving their team. So I guess it isn't so bad if I don't ever make it into the top 5%.

FFS, every time I accept the double points challenge, I get matched up this guy with a team of superstar maxed out 55s. EVERY TIME.

They're trying to see how many times you'll fall for the challenge bait.

Top Bottom