• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Yaari

If I still play the game by the time they offer that 27 pulls bonus, I'll buy some gems instead haha.

I got my Mage into Myth now, on level 49. Pretty cool. I took that 2 Priest approach someone threw out earlier. I doubt I can do that on Myth but it was fairly easy on Legend, obviously.

Einbroch

Banned
If I still play the game by the time they offer that 27 pulls bonus, I'll buy some gems instead haha.

I got my Mage into Myth now, on level 49. Pretty cool. I took that 2 Priest approach someone threw out earlier. I doubt I can do that on Myth but it was fairly easy on Legend, obviously.

Been rockin' two priests, in Crown's Landing now. Two healers is legit.

2 Healers + 2 DPS + 1 Tank is the best team (obviously this can change depending on what amazing and awful units you hate).

sensui-tomo

lightning mages slay me in myth, got to the 3rd area at level 50 with rogue stuck at the moment, getting rubies to get potion slot and accessory slot (one more each)

Yaari

Been rockin' two priests, in Crown's Landing now. Two healers is legit.

2 Healers + 2 DPS + 1 Tank is the best team (obviously this can change depending on what amazing and awful units you hate).

Ah, I'll keep trying that a little more then.
It would be

Mage (Me)
SSS Turq
SSS Porin
SS Vivi
SS Max+ Dark Lance

Gives a nice 6% Def bonus too. Not sure how that will work against Myth Gram, I'm guessing I'll get my ass whooped. But I'll be trying that once the Ally bonus is back on.

lightning mages slay me in myth, got to the 3rd area at level 50 with rogue stuck at the moment, getting rubies to get potion slot and accessory slot (one more each)

Yeah that was difficult even for my level 55. I just spammed a ton of scrolls. I don't think I will invest that much Rubies on this mage though. It's mainly for Arena. I'll get her to 55 one way or another.

I'm in the same boat, currently just spamming labyrinth and Storm Tyrant to max out all my allies' equipment.

arevin01

Im mage Lvl 55 maxed on gear 4 set buster 50+ max and up. Ranran is +4 max, SSS Pearla, SS Urk max, and SSS Tyran all on max lvl 52 max gear and up. I instantly get wiped on Myth Ivory Teeth stage 7.

Do I need all SSS units to advance further?

JigsawX

Im mage Lvl 55 maxed on gear 4 set buster 50+ max and up. Ranran is +4 max, SSS Pearla, SS Urk max, and SSS Tyran all on max lvl 52 max gear and up. I instantly get wiped on Myth Ivory Teeth stage 7.

If you aren't already, Res & Hp scrolls + Res Pot + Healer Friend ally and lastly good RNG

goober

If you aren't already, Res & Hp scrolls + Res Pot + Healer Friend ally and lastly good RNG

Good RNG is key. I'm a warrior main and I would get wiped by the trash mobs on Myth Gram. It would always be 2 mages/2 archers. Or majority archers/mages. Never a team full of warriors or healers.

Get wiped by all dat AOE.

KimChi

Nope, my Rogue is lvl54 and party is 2 SSS(Pearla+3, Aura Windlune+3) and 2 SS(Viri+max,Dark Breath+Max) and stuck at landing garden on Myth.
Maybe try swapping out the tank for dps or healer if you have another.I used to have Abyss King+max in my party but then swapped out for Dark Breath and was making better progress.
I guess as a minimum try getting all your allies to have at least 15k hp?(storm tyrant set can help you easily here)
Lastly, pray to rng cause 1 try can have you get instant wipe another try could have you breezing through it no problem. That has happened to me many times through Myth, so just constantly trying could eventually get you pass it.

KimChi

Storm Tyrant drops what item that will help get allies to 15k hp?

It drops the sovereign set, having 2 pieces on gives bonus stamina(+37 Stamina to be exact). Getting stamina on the armor for an ally would help as well if your lucky.
Also, been farming pixie falls on Myth for easy exp on my mage and been getting Amulets that can have Evasion and Stamina for allies, useful if you want to give your allies some more hp.

Einbroch

Banned
Castle Entrance boss (Shabelle or whatever) is gonna be a nightmare. Just wiped on her and at the end of the fight hadn't killed a single unit.

Ventara

Man, I am sweating bullets as I am choosing my opponents in the arena. Lv 55 rogues are no problem because I know I'll lose so I definitely avoid them, but that lv51 priest with Shabelle, or that lv 48 with Gram and Deathcrown. Those aren't so clear cut.

Anyways, I've been thinking that I should forgo the A and just use 6 Bs followed by Cs when enhancing SS allies. I really want to be able to make SSS allies without spending rubies, and As just aren't dropping.

Btw, what's a good setup for taking on the world boss? All DPS?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Man, I am sweating bullets as I am choosing my opponents in the arena. Lv 55 rogues are no problem because I know I'll lose so I definitely avoid them, but that lv51 priest with Shabelle, or that lv 48 with Gram and Deathcrown. Those aren't so clear cut.

Anyways, I've been thinking that I should forgo the A and just use 6 Bs followed by Cs when enhancing SS allies. I really want to be able to make SSS allies without spending rubies, and As just dropping.

My best score is with all DPS. Your guys have to have a good amount of HP to last though.

Ventara

My best score is with all DPS. Your guys have to have a good amount of HP to last though.

That's the thing; my DPS guys all have terrible HP and defence. I've tried getting them good equips, but luck is not with me. Anyways, I'll give it a shot and see how it goes.

sensui-tomo

1 healer couldnt hurt, just so you dont take constant damage, but no tanks, which is why the healer is better than a tank, (tank can do more... but world boss does AoE so that) my team is level 50 rogue, queen caberra, Belle snow (sorry), Pearla, viri and as support/helper its azur, got me around 68,980 points into 9.222%(please god keep it there)
Working on maxing my team out, and getting the last potion+accessory slot for the rogue (wont have to do that again till pali release.... which we'll see the quickest turn from rogue to that.)

zanyu

Anybody here got 1% in arena this past week? How many points did you have. I had 300 tickets saved up and got to around 5.5k in arena atm. Hopefully can get to 6k in the next day or two before i get matched up with full SSS teams allt the time

I had 6223 and still got pushed out of 1%.

Last week I was safe with 5300. Over a 1k increase. :(

Kalavaras

Banned
So I can turn my Karang into ascended DC? Im okay with that. I wonder how playable this is gonna be without spending real dosh unless we get a lot more new ways to get rubies.

I have 4 SSS allies now and Ive no rubies. Ive also mastered most of the allies so cannot really farm rapport for rubies anymore either.

Cybolt

do you guys use the rubies to Summon Allies or Buy those cosmetic armor with stats?

Generally save mine for summons exclusively. Other than unlocking accessory slots on your characters and quickslots (maybe storage/inv), that is where it all goes.

Sciel

How does rage mode work on the world boss? Sometimes he goes into rage mode but i seem to knock him out of it or something.

Rage Mode = He has a shield that you need to break asap or he enrages and you will wipe. If you can't break it, its basically comes down to not having enough DPS.

do you guys use the rubies to Summon Allies or Buy those cosmetic armor with stats?
My order of priority unlocks is something like this.

1a. Summon Ally. I'm not sure how far you are but initially you will use this to summon some allies for your team. As you progress though, Summon Ally is basically to get fodder for enhancing your allies. You should not ever summon with expectations to get a SS/SSS. Chances are you will be left disappointed since the rates are abysmally low. I'd say SSS is something like <1% chance.

1b, Costumes with secondary stats (ie: Crit Damage, EVA etc). Don't bother with others, they are so minimal they won't make a difference.

2. Accessory Slots. You should only start unlocking these when you reach Legend Difficulty. This is when accessories start dropping more frequently.

3. Item Slots. You will probably only start needing these when you are in legend difficulty. This is when mobs start to hit extremely hard.

4. Tickets. When you are maxed level. You will burn rubies to get tickets for raiding/ Arena/ Guild Battle.

Just got this through combine

ClNIeyE.jpg

I don't see it on the Google Spreadsheet tier list.

Where does she rank here?

sensui-tomo

ClNIeyE.jpg

Black snow is a great SS, because she can summon random SS units every 20 seconds (which i think are at max setting(like +max) while buffing attack and defense for everyone. Her SSS (belle snow) is more or less broken OP/JustAsLuckyAsGram
on this list she is tier 1 mage https://gamelytic.com/dragon-blaze-ss-ally-tier-and-skill-list/ so yeah good combine, grats

vato_loco

ClNIeyE.jpg

I envy you. A lot.

Also to the NeoGAF guild, I'll be going on vacation until the 12th so I don't think I'll be very active these days. I'll try to log in every day but I don't think I'll be participating in any arena matches or stuff. Just letting you know. If you need the slot for some reason, just remove me. And break my heart. And stomp on my feelings. And spit on my self-esteem. And... uh... laugh at the tomb of my avatar or something? I dunno...

Chaos17

I looted so many pieces of equipements (blue and purple) today that I don't need on my MC which make me look foward to the day that I wll be able to give them to my allies.

AIm4Okl.png

By the way, we will be able to uneqiup allies just like on our main~
Tested on the korean game

I looted so many pieces of equipements (blue and purple) today that I don't need on my MC which make me look foward to the day that I wll be able to give them to my allies.

AIm4Okl.png

By the way, we will be able to uneqiup allies just like on our main~
Tested on the korean game

Wow, really? I can live with not being able to remove ally equipment, but god how i long for a full set of equipment slots on my allies.

sensui-tomo

Wow, really? I can live with not being able to remove ally equipment, but god how i long for a full set of equipment slots on my allies.

The bad part is that enemies get strong enough to the point where we need equipment on our allies, and i think their level cap is at 80something now?

Wow, i just noticed that the Attendance bonus for 28 days is a guaranteed SS Summon Card. Last month it was S and before that it was A. Does this mean that in August it will be a free SSS?

garath

I envy you. A lot.

Also to the NeoGAF guild, I'll be going on vacation until the 12th so I don't think I'll be very active these days. I'll try to log in every day but I don't think I'll be participating in any arena matches or stuff. Just letting you know. If you need the slot for some reason, just remove me. And break my heart. And stomp on my feelings. And spit on my self-esteem. And... uh... laugh at the tomb of my avatar or something? I dunno...

I've been mercilessly cutting people that have been inactive for 3+ days to keep the actives coming in. There's usually 4-5 people waiting to join. But I can keep an eye out. :) What's your in game name?

Worst case anyone can always reapply. I add everyone who applies as soon as there's room.

vato_loco

I've been mercilessly cutting people that have been inactive for 3+ days to keep the actives coming in. There's usually 4-5 people waiting to join. But I can keep an eye out. :) What's your in game name?

Worst case anyone can always reapply. I add everyone who applies as soon as there's room.

Thanks, I'll try to stay active to avoid deletion. My account is Grieverer.

Top Bottom