• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Yaari

Jeez, that Rubies flow is pretty insane though. I'd be happy if I can get 200 per week. It will be insanely difficult to keep up.

Edit: Jeez, that Ally increase occurs at 6AM for me. I should have went to the Europe servers instead. lol.

zanyu

It appears you can actually buy costumes for certain units later.

Here are some screen shots of this from the user Rakki1 in Reddit.
http://imgur.com/a/wbpAW

Yes, this is my understanding of it. Please keep in mind it can potentially be wrong.

Edit: From my understanding, the "Material" does not determine the unit but the unit itself does.

I guess in future patches they add more ascended units because after the 5 you posted, there are two different categories in those screenshots.

I was google translating some of the units pages, the abilities are pretty crazy.
The priest gets a revive that gives them invulnerability, no more instant death after revive.
Deathcrown's invulnerability also taunts.

I am curious about the number of sources of rubies daily/weekly for Koreans because if ascended units are "necessary" for story progression, 1 free SSS for those playing catch up won't be enough.

I really hope they up the flow of gold other than raising level cap to get higher scores in Lab because I think that's everyone's biggest gripe aside from RNG of shit SSS. Or speed up the process for Lab. Waiting 5 minutes per run is not fun.

Lesath

I'm done; feel free to oust me (Lesath) from the guild to make room for others. I just can't compete with the people who lucked out on their SS and SSS summons, and investing so much time in this game. Each week I fall further and further behind in arena/labs/worldbosses, and I just can't be bothered to sink time into this game anymore.

JigsawX

I'm a sheep mage.

1% in arena.

1-5% in Lab.
120-80

Top 3-5 for my guild 80+ rubies.
182-70 rubies.

My individual guild battle rank varied from 4-8%. (Really counts on how lucky I was with team, getting 5 points vs 1 point and ticket consumption.)
70-40

World Boss always 3-4% both.
70 x 2

Dailies and weekly quests.
Daily: 7
Weekly 17

Total: 656 high end
474 super low end.

Everything I've been getting knocked down, inactivity in my guild dropped us down out of the top 5 ranks and was down to the top 5%.

Arena, I missed the 1% cut off with 6200 points, last week I was safe with 5300.

Lab, I've been doing okay with 300kish points, but seems like I'll be knocked out of the 5% bracket. I haven't been able to get 1% since myth came out. Only when Legend was the highest difficulty.

No idea where I'll stand on Hydra this week.

Completely F2P player. I just use my shoes/tickets throughout the day, and look out for the events.
Arena is just sniping and spending tickets when getting 1%. I feel as if top 10 though actually requires a "good" team with Maxed out units because you're going to have to be farming someone, and generally those who are more dedicated in this game will most likely have the enhanced SSS team.

Labyrinth I just ran a 3 dps 1 healer, and tanks were my assists. With RNG through aoe sheep, I am able to beat round 25. After that when trying to burn tickets I just let rng try to take me as far as I can starting from round 25.

As far as my SSS allies nothing too crazy (I don't think at least.)

SSS
Konfi (Single target healer)
Azur (DPS warrior)
Karang (gnoll dps warrior)
Pearla (mage)
Pari (mage)
Aura (archer)

Oh the guild battles, that would add a bunch

KimChi

I think most high level people in this thread are not in the guild.
If theres ever room I will join the neogaf guild, the guild im currently in was getting top 5% then was eventually abandoned lol. Few times i've checked the neogaf guild its usually 50/50 :(
Yeah, I feel like I'd be more dead weight than anything since I'm not max level, otherwise I'd go for it.
Its better to at least participate, some points is better than getting no points from guild battle. I've sometimes seen lvl55 paired with lvl20's just to get points.

Yaari

If theres ever room I will join the neogaf guild, the guild im currently in was getting top 5% then was eventually abandoned lol. Few times i've checked the neogaf guild its usually 50/50 :(

Its better to at least participate, some points is better than getting no points from guild battle. I've sometimes seen lvl55 paired with lvl20's just to get points.

Ah was that the one that was advertised in here a bit?

Yeah, Neogaf participation isn't too great either but I think we're going to work on that now. I'll make sure to do my share in the weekend anyway.

There's always a bunch of people that seem to go inactive all of a sudden. I feel like we should little priority to higher level for the next few weeks so we can get an active core going. Many people seem to drop out and we need the higher levels to be of any significance in guild battle.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
My last 50 or so premium pulls have all been As. I would love to know the pull rates for each. It has to be under 1%.

Ventara

If there's room and the guild will become more active, I wouldn't mind joining the Gaf guild. Who's the leader of the guild?

Finally hanging up the hat on this one.
On to another mobile experience! (looking like treasure island if I can get a good enough starter pull)

Hate to see you go. You were one of the first here and probably have one of the best teams amongst us. Hope you come back for season 2.

That's a great amount of rubies to get per week. I'm at about 250 right now. 500 would be amazing since that would basically equate to one SSS/week.

My last 50 or so premium pulls have all been As. I would love to know the pull rates for each. It has to be under 1%.

Damn, that is some terrible luck. For me, it's been roughly 20% S and 80% A.

KimChi

Ah was that the one that was advertised in here a bit?

Yeah, Neogaf participation isn't too great either but I think we're going to work on that now. I'll make sure to do my share in the weekend anyway.

There's always a bunch of people that seem to go inactive all of a sudden. I feel like we should little priority to higher level for the next few weeks so we can get an active core going. Many people seem to drop out and we need the higher levels to be of any significance in guild battle.

mm Kitoro advertised it like 2 weeks ago i think? seems like he/she quit the game along with his friends. Ill occasionally be looking at the neogaf guild for space open.

sensui-tomo

I don't know who all is in the NeoGAF guild but I'm more than willing to take a stab at getting some points in guild battles.

I think most high level people in this thread are not in the guild.

if you count a team varying from 51-54 high then i count, 51 being the rogue... which i still need to see if my build can be optimized, my team at the moment however... i'm at 1.6% on arena and still working (no one is maxed, best is a +3 on belle snow and pearla (all SSS team) and a +2 on queen caberra (maxed viri(that SS priest)

garath

Finally hanging up the hat on this one.
On to another mobile experience! (looking like treasure island if I can get a good enough starter pull)

:( I'm saddened by this (what's treasure island? Lol)

Edit: ok. There are two slots in NeoGAF right now. Kimchi and ventara let me know your in game name and apply. I'll accept you two. We get quite a few people just starting which is fine but many just drop off. I'd rather get active higher level people in at this very moment.

KimChi

Edit: ok. There are two slots in NeoGAF right now. Kimchi and ventara let me know your in game name and apply. I'll accept you two. We get quite a few people just starting which is fine but many just drop off. I'd rather get active higher level people in at this very moment.

Treasure island might be the one piece mobile game? though its called treasure cruise if i recall right, unless its a different game altogether nvm lol.

Sent in request, should see either Katene or Sakia.

sensui-tomo

So I have to wait for someone else to join or...?
oh right, you have to invite someone of the not same class as you, basically its easier to coordinate with people on the guild chat and invite people personally via the card option to invite and select that person .

Ventara

Hey guys, what ultimate skill is better for rogues; Hidden Blades or Dance of Death? I'm kinda leaning towards DoD based off of what I've seen in Raids, but checking online the consensus seems to be Hidden Blades.

Edit: Went with DoD.

Whizkid7

oh right, you have to invite someone of the not same class as you, basically its easier to coordinate with people on the guild chat and invite people personally via the card option to invite and select that person .

Ahhhh, okay so it's not like everything else that has random matchmaking in a sense. Got it.

sensui-tomo

Hey guys, what ultimate skill is better for rogues; Hidden Blades or Dance of Death? I'm kinda leaning towards DoD based off of what I've seen in Raids, but checking online the consensus seems to be Hidden Blades.

Edit: Went with DoD.

... i need to know what works.. but i just came back from a 1v3 with 3 higher level enemies(2 levels higher on arena and insta killed them with my rogue

wapplew

Still waiting for NeoBlaze to approve, anyone in this guild active? Help me notice the person in charge please.

Jesus fucking christ.

The fuckers doing Myth Jungle Fury raid are all useless shitbags that can't deal any fucking damage.

It is getting to a point where I'm starting to actively despise human tank warriors because of how much they suck. The RNG bullshit isn't helping either.

sensui-tomo

Jesus fucking christ.

The fuckers doing Myth Jungle Fury raid are all useless shitbags that can't deal any fucking damage.

It is getting to a point where I'm starting to actively despise human tank warriors because of how much they suck. The RNG bullshit isn't helping either.

warrior class does suck, some levels before 50 my rogue was outclassing my tank by a longshot. i'm just about the point of reaching the tank's level (52) with my rogue so.. yeah, goodbye until Pali comes out.

warrior class does suck, some levels before 50 my rogue was outclassing my tank by a longshot. i'm just about the point of reaching the tank's level (52) with my rogue so.. yeah, goodbye until Pali comes out.

My Priest hit 55 several days ago and it's been kind of a slow grind for my Archer to hit 55. Was able to get my Archer to 54 earlier today and am currently about 1/3 of the way to 55.

I might reset my Mage's skills but I really like the ultimate flame burst. I'm not terribly fond of Ultimate Meteor or Sheep mages doing raid because their DPS is all sorts of terribad.

At least with my Archer, I now have 50-60% crit (depending on accessories) and can hit for 150k on an aimed ultimate powershot against a raid boss.

KimChi

Still waiting for NeoBlaze to approve, anyone in this guild active? Help me notice the person in charge please.

Dont bother with NeoBlaze, try getting into the NeoGAF guild instead imo. Dunno who is even leader of that guild or if they are active at all.

Uthred

It feels like the boss damage skill cards should be a bit higher, the purple boss damage card is 26% which is the same as the general +weapon attack card and presumably the latter is superior as it applies to everything?

Starting to think the Daily Dungeon counts as a raid dungeon since I believe it's bosses count toward raid bosses

Yeah, I think Daily Dungeon is a type of raid dungeon. None of the enemies in there dropped any cash or item and you are only allowed the 1 RNG item at the end.

Yaari

Got lucky in my first attempt to Myth Daily and got the knife. That will help significantly. Hope I can find another one today.

Limit

What is the name of the neogaf guild again? I just hit 50 2 days ago so I am throwing my name in in case anyone currently in the guild isn't that active any more.

Yaari

What is the name of the neogaf guild again? I just hit 50 2 days ago so I am throwing my name in in case anyone currently in the guild isn't that active any more.

NeoGAF

Damn, servers are being shit for anyone else? I keep losing connection and getting kicked out.

Einbroch

Banned
Alright, I have a problem.

I have a great tank (Patta) but all three of my DPS are terrible. Percy, Karang, Freyd. I have my Percy to +6, so he's close to being rebirthed. Yay/Nay? I have a full SSS team with Viri as my support unit.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

I have a great tank (Patta) but all three of my DPS are terrible. Percy, Karang, Freyd. I have my Percy to +6, so he's close to being rebirthed. Yay/Nay? I have a full SSS team with Viri as my support unit.

I have a Percy and he sits on the sidelines, doing nothing. I would have no problem rebirthing him if he was already +6.

JigsawX

Hmmm technically get another +2 isn't hard but if you get a gnoll that would suck. Not sure. I rebirthed my Pitch but my entire party was max I believe so it wouldn't have hurt much

If space opens up in the GAF guild let me know! I prob won't GB for another week or two depending though.

Yaari

Arena probably ends here. I'm #31 but slowly dropping due to there only being a single opponent I can even defeat. I'm sure that by the time of the next reset, people with killer teams have taken over my spot.

Einbroch

Banned
Arena probably ends here. I'm #31 but slowly dropping due to there only being a single opponent I can even defeat. I'm sure that by the time of the next reset, people with killer teams have taken over my spot.

Your team is feast or famine for me.

I either wreck you or you CC my healer and I get rocked hard. Damn you! I want to farm your sweet, sweet party!

Ventara

Whoops, didn't see your edit. My IGN is Ventarina. I'll send a request now.

Edit: Ah, I guess I'm too late? Seems to be full now.

Is Freyd actually that bad? His DPS seems pretty reasonable to me

Top Bottom