• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Cobi's Adventure = $7.99 @ ebgames.com

Andy787

Banned
It's been like that for about a month or two. Hey Wario, how do you find out how many copies are left in stock?

brandonnn

BEAUTY&SEXY
TekunoRobby said:
Is it even worth it?

Yes.

I was heavily addicted a couple years ago. From what I remember, there's not anything like what you could call a complex gripping storyline -- it's all about jumping from area to area, solving some minor problem, and collecting/breeding the local monsters.

It's a little on the short side -- though I remember being ill-prepared for the 'final boss' and haven't yet gone back to further breed and raise my stable to finish him off -- but once you get past that, everything the world opens up to free-play, unlocking new areas and collecting'm all, so there's definitely post-storyline lasting enjoyment.

If you at all enjoy doing the monster collection/breeding/raising thing and won't flip out over the 'dated' graphics, $8 is crazy well worth it, especially considering it doesn't appear we'll ever be getting the GBA update.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Andy787 said:
It's been like that for about a month or two. Hey Wario, how do you find out how many copies are left in stock?

Add the game to your cart, then update the quantity to 100

Andy787

Banned
Ahh, very cool, thanks. Heh, looks like they've sold 4 copies already. They should have you on payroll, Wario.

Top Bottom