• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT3| Evolved

5taquitos

Could someone explain car fame? I just used the Type R for the first time today, and after 3 regular drift events, I noticed the car's fame level at 7. That doesn't really seem right to me.

Could someone explain car fame? I just used the Type R for the first time today, and after 3 regular drift events, I noticed the car's fame level at 7. That doesn't really seem right to me.

All the fame you make in events goes toward car fame. The amount needed to level it up differs from one manufacturer to the other, so it's possible to level up some of them quite fast.

It worked! Thanks for the help! :). Now to grind my bikes to lvl 15 for that platinum!

Glad to hear it worked!
If you're going to grind Bikes, the second skill track in Chile is a good place for it. But unless you're in a hurry, just set up some random races and have fun instead of doing the same event over and over. :)

Glad to hear it worked!
If you're going to grind Bikes, the second skill track in Chile is a good place for it. But unless you're in a hurry, just set up some random races and have fun instead of doing the same event over and over. :)
Yeah I'm not in any hurry. With the amount of support Evolution has been giving I'll be playing everyday anyways :)

5taquitos

All the fame you make in events goes toward car fame. The amount needed to level it up differs from one manufacturer to the other, so it's possible to level up some of them quite fast.

That's what I figured, just seems odd that I'd have 225,000 fame with the Type-R after driving it for only 33 km.

Edit: I guess drift events would add up pretty quick.

jayu26

Hey guys new to DriveClub. I was wondering if there is an opening in one of the clubs? Or should I just join any open recommended Club? I am level 15 driver.

Hey guys new to DriveClub. I was wondering if there is an opening in one of the clubs? Or should I just join any open recommended Club? I am level 15 driver.

All you need is two people to become a club. I'm fairly new too. This is the start of only my third month with the game. I can start a second club with you. Send me a friend request psn: FallenDisciple

Eurogamer's PSVR preview has the most detail I've seen on Driveclub VR and the changes they've had to make to get consistent 60fps stereoscopic....

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/d...-is-ps4-vr-best-chance-for-mainstream-success

giphy.gif

I've seen some changes in 40+ years of gaming and can't wait to get my grubby little mitts on this day one!

Now Sony, you got the GDC press event just 2hrs before my 50th birthday, so give me a present of £299 and available right then please! ;)

Thankyou so much to Everlong and Trolley for helping me get Platinum!

:)

Thanks for letting me piss away 20 minutes of your life, but hey at least you didn't have to go shopping with your wife LMAO!

I'll be available today/tomorrow around 9 PM GMT if needed. I already added you on psn, my psn is Tommi_84

I now this sounds bizzare but on every single Elite Drive level I have to beat I always have to race your ghost. I actually forgot I added you and thought Tommi_84 must be a dev because all of his times only just beat the elite times. So your ghosts were like a perfect test lol.

Also how do I get involved in the weekly challenges?

Thankyou so much to Everlong and Trolley for helping me get Platinum!

:)

Thanks for letting me piss away 20 minutes of your life, but hey at least you didn't have to go shopping with your wife LMAO!

Don't forget krioto, he's also a GAFer. :)

Glad to have been of help, and i honestly wasn't trying to sabotage you there at the end, i just wanted to see if i could keep the first place until the end, while planning to let you pass if i happened to be in front of you. It would have been pretty hilarious if that had cost you a place on the podium. XD

For the challenges just let DHC_Shannow know, he will hook you up.

I now this sounds bizzare but on every single Elite Drive level I have to beat I always have to race your ghost. I actually forgot I added you and thought Tommi_84 must be a dev because all of his times only just beat the elite times. So your ghosts were like a perfect test lol.

Also how do I get involved in the weekly challenges?

I've sent you a friend request as your profile has your PSN id - accept it and I'll send you the current challenge and the new one that goes out tonight :)

Well done SigSwat551 in claiming your second victory, the skill events really are your speciality! Ainsz ran him close for second but just left his charge a little too late. It was a close run thing for the rest of the top five with Bouniter grabbing 3rd, David Rickardo 4th and Sirenty relegated to 5th.

Which leaves us with a tie at the top with only 2 events to go! Realistically Bouniter would need to take both remaining wins to claim round 1, whilst Ainsz is slightly better off but still needs at least 1 win but it's going to be tight from here on in between Sigswat & Sirenty!

Screenshot_2016_03_06_19_23_15.png

You should've already received the week 9 challenge, but as usual if not then let me know :)

https://youtu.be/O8BknGiudbI

krioto

Don't forget krioto, he's also a GAFer. :)

Glad to have been of help, and i honestly wasn't trying to sabotage you there at the end, i just wanted to see if i could keep the first place until the end, while planning to let you pass if i happened to be in front of you. It would have been pretty hilarious if that had cost you a place on the podium. XD

For the challenges just let DHC_Shannow know, he will hook you up.

happy to help - I even chose the Yamaha so I couldn't catch anyone on the straights!

Tuesday evening - meet up around 8.30pm and the rally starts at 9pm. Be great to have some new faces involved, just drop me a line if you fancy a go and I'll reserve you a place.

Tommi84

and thought Tommi_84 must be a dev because all of his times only just beat the elite times. So your ghosts were like a perfect test lol.
:). If you don't have a friend that beat the time, there should be a 'Driveclub' ghost. If you have someone who has beaten the time, you 'll see him/her.

I kinda like the idea I don't race with anonymous Driveclub, but actually a person on my list and as i don't normally try to make my times better for elite times, that was the first and last time I've beaten elite times ;)

Yeahhhh buddy

I really think the Live Rally should be moved back to Friday night for you Brits. I know I have Fridays off (Subject to change) and the one time I did it, I really enjoyed it. You probably could get more people in that case.

Yeah sorry bud but it's all based around when I can get on - the missus works Monday to Wednesday so those are the days that suit me unfortunately. What I would like someone to do is a US and / or Auzzie rally - we could share the same tracks / settings and have a final leaderboard including everyone... Any volunteers to run these events?

Screw you anything'in your'but66...team mate.

PS shannow don't listen to him I hate munnar :p

First event of the night is Munnar so you have the following 6 races to recover! Auctopus bloody loves Munnar too...

farmerboy

Which leaves us with a tie at the top with only 2 events to go! Realistically Bouniter would need to take both remaining wins to claim round 1, whilst Ainsz is slightly better off but still needs at least 1 win but it's going to be tight from here on in between Sigswat & Sirenty!

Screenshot_2016_03_06_19_23_15.png

We need to hype this up a bit more

The battle between SigSwat and Sirenty;

https://youtu.be/xrziHnudx3g?t=19s

And some encouragement for 3rd placed Ainsz

https://youtu.be/qztuEucrNBc

Top Bottom