• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB: Photomode |OT| The better you look, the more you can get away with.

No filters were used here!

iXuiv1vTTbT1a.png

ironcreed

Banned
No filters were used here!

iXuiv1vTTbT1a.png

Yeah, I just started playing and that is how the game really looks. It can be very pretty, but it is not even close to most of these photo mode shots.

As a side note, I will also add that I love the way it plays. It feels great and I'm glad I bought it.

dc89

I got the game for Christmas. Really grateful as I've wanted it for a while.

So on the photomode, I'm struggling to see a take photo button so I guess you just use the Share button?

pixelbox

That's it! I'm going to start to take pictures without filters and shit. People are saying DC isn't a good looking game without filters needs to stop.

Personally loving the game and probably even more so the visuals and photomode, but still pretty disappointed by the roads/textures. I'm sure most of us are, which is why the camera is usually positioned just at the tires or the motion blur is turned on so the blurry bitumen doesn't ruin the shot.

Would love if this could be touched up/fixed via patches.

Personally loving the game and probably even more so the visuals and photomode, but still pretty disappointed by the roads/textures. I'm sure most of us are, which is why the camera is usually positioned just at the tires or the motion blur is turned on so the blurry bitumen doesn't ruin the shot.

Would love if this could be touched up/fixed via patches.
The road textures themselves are actually pretty good.

What is not so hot, and is evidenced in pretty much every new gen game thus far, is the poor texture filtering. The fact that so many games have poor quality filtering and how much it can add to the overall image quality I can only assume that devs are either really struggling to do it or feel it isn't worth the benefits it brings.

i0ePsNFe7MIaA.png

ibKqvJAEMybVD.png

ibtHmki0jrddr7.png

Top Bottom