• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB: Photomode |OT| The better you look, the more you can get away with.

Darien

16128377095_6e24b6a89d_h_d.jpg

15942295469_7c310f33e0_h_d.jpg

16127224201_f2c39b97f6_h_d.jpg

I've seen that quite a bit on my game and couldn't figure out what the hell it is. Almost looks like a light bulb filament.

It's clearly a pin that is supposed to keep some part of the wheel secure, why it's pointing out like that is beyond me.

Either that or someone was bored and decided to try and see if anyone notices it.

Dave_6

It's clearly a pin that is supposed to keep some part of the wheel secure, why it's pointing out like that is beyond me.

Either that or someone was bored and decided to try and see if anyone notices it.

Yes, it is a 'safety wire' for the wheel nut. Keeps it from coming off if it comes loose.

Ploid 3.0

These pictures and this update always have me thinking about this gif of the guy sweating and out of breath.

0Nl2BPK.gif

That car sweat.

valkyre

Why cant they make the wheels look like this in motion during gameplay?

In the screenshots wheels look amazing with that realistic effect of motion, but in game it is not represented like this.

VMAN01

God Evo....Please enable a walking mechanic with free roam camera.

Hiking Simulator for 12 online players....we already have the player models. :D

Hah can you imagine that? I really hope other Sony games use this tech, it's too good for just one game!

I played Forza Horizon 2 today after playing Driveclub for weeks...I'll tell you, the experience was ridiculous. Driveclub is simply about driving, that's a part of its beauty. In contrast, Forza Horizon 2 has over-produced, un-skippable live-action FMV and is bounded by a music festival "career" mode...It all felt so antiquated and out of touch.

Top Bottom