• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB: Photomode |OT| The better you look, the more you can get away with.

Ploid 3.0

you can do that right now, just step outside... but remember no pausing and restarts.

It's raining outside. Next Gen DC3 came early. Not a fan of the aggressive cops though. I know the rules but how can I race in these conditions. Also finding other racers is bugged, or online isn't working at all. The AI are all obeying the rules.

Ploid 3.0

Fair enough. Point taken.

I'll not post any more so I don't upset the superior purists to don't correct the capture mode's flat colour profile.

Well I appreciate your work. Good stuff dude. Maybe DC can patch color correct filter lol. Fix this Guerrilla1

Vaga

iqvrwv4oAkhzH.jpg

i4xRRpEuYhUvY.jpg

DriveClub Photo Contest

Rules are as such:
  1. Host your image on any site EXCEPT Facebook and Twitter
  2. Limit 3 images per post
  3. Make a official entry post before the end of the contest

The contest ends at
t1419746400z2.png

Prizes
(subject to change if get more donations and judges)
1st Place: $40 in PSN codes (Driveclub promo T-shirt and keychain**)
2nd Place: $20 PSN in codes
3rd Place: A $10 PSN code
4th Place: A $10 PSN code (courtesy of FeiRR)
5th Place: A $10 PSN code (also via Dregun)​
1st and 2nd place prizes upped courtesy of Dregun
Prizes to be purchased off Amazon codes

Master list of Official entries will be at the link below and updated when I have time:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11EqJPjnFtPDGw_r9VN03EeWVRehjyXVFGqsNkHMB2g0
2nd to last cross-post for contest

23qwerty

Still wish the photomode camera gave a little more freedom.. would like to be able to go way higher, and way more off the track

Still wish the photomode camera gave a little more freedom.. would like to be able to go way higher, and way more off the track

It's a bit disappointing but if you think about it all it would be used for is to look close up at assets that weren't developed to be looked at that way. I don't think anyone can reasonably expect distant objects to have the same LOD as trackside. If so its a silly waste of resources.

Top Bottom