• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
you dont like vodka and you're 50ppp

i dont think i can trust what you say anymore
ibgOmMhesKcaou.gif

balddemon

Banned
charles, we will see if it gets posted tomorrow. I'm ready to pass out now. good talking to you gents

mac dnt u have a kid to attend?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Juiced a lemon, then muddled some mint in the juice, mixed in agave nectar and makers mark, filled the glass with ice and added a but of sparkling water. Today was one of the worst days I've had in a long while. For no apparent reason too, it was a normal as day. I just lost the plot.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Anyone else gave up drinking but still drink a good few low percent lagers (3 percent alc) ? It seems to be working for me

coldvein

Banned
im okay with it, we dont need that creepo shit in here. teasing the gays and trying to get pics of macs baby? ban that bitch

i love you balddemon

im okay with it, we dont need that creepo shit in here. teasing the gays and trying to get pics of macs baby? ban that bitch

i love you balddemon
I think it was the post he made in the 'rape' thread about slutting it up with another poster lol.

none of the mods care about my baby's sanctity :(

lol, sounds like I need to follow late night NBA Gaf more often hahahaa

so we have

1. creep on girl in rape thread

2. creep on my baby

3. creeping on drunkgays

4. creep on random nbagaffers

that's a lot of creeping on one night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom