• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
What bums me out more than anything else is that even if I do it all right it will still not be enough to match those who were genetically blessed. My body is too beat up to ever match the perfection of a young matthew terry.

Sometimes your best isn't good enough but at the same time you know you reached your own personal peak which removes any doubts or regrets.

zero how can you be too fat if you got no love handles.

Alebelly

All dressed up, no place to run
No car, no girl, no pills, no fun
Nothing to do in this empty room
I gotta get my head together soon

Alone again, no plans, no friends
You call me up at half past ten
You say "How are you holding up my friend?
Are you sitting around getting drunk again?"

EloquentM

aka Mannny
All dressed up, no place to run
No car, no girl, no pills, no fun
Nothing to do in this empty room
I gotta get my head together soon

Alone again, no plans, no friends
You call me up at half past ten
You say "How are you holding up my friend?
Are you sitting around getting drunk again?"
Where's this from?

When you live where I live a large number of guys under 25 look like this.

tumblr_mppkekUASh1qg22hlo1_1280.jpg

You simply cannot compete.

But then you think okay over 25 the playing field starts to level out, not everybody is blessed with a metabolism that doesn't age. Well you're right but guess what, a large of number of guys over 25 got sweet cushy jobs and are making 6 figures a year. It's a daily reminder of inferiority.

ZeroRay

When you live where I live a large number of guys under 25 look like this.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/1634a0396c2da43c688972217a0ebbbf/tumblr_mppkekUASh1qg22hlo1_1280.jpg[IMG]

You simply cannot compete.

But then you think okay over 25 the playing field starts to level out, not everybody is blessed with a metabolism that doesn't age. Well you're right but guess what, a large of number of guys over 25 got sweet cushy jobs and are making 6 figures a year. It's a daily reminder of inferiority.[/QUOTE]

I live in Miami, but yeah, we don't really have the SoCal numbers with the bodies.

Oh well, the guys with the hottest girls I see at the beach are usually average bodied dudes - sometimes wearing gold chains.

So looks aren't everything man. Trying to solve all your problems by going after one thing never works out, yadayada.

balddemon

Banned
Post a pic of your gaaainnzzzz.

I'm starting a no alcohol, no trashy foods period tomorrow to finally get this shit together. I wanna fast track my hard body progress.

diet coke and rum aka right now is my shit. that's how you get drunk every night and make gains.

balddemon

Banned
double post sorry but i'm drunk

you guys are gay as fuck for not responding in 7 minutes.

no offense to cfk and sphinx and other actual gay men in here.

balddemon

Banned
Yeah so I'll probably get Coke, cherry coke, or vanilla coke tomorrow and friday and saturday night. I don't really care haha. I just have an aversion to all liquors that I need to overcome on my own somehow.

Kwixotik

Diet Coke is only bad for you in intangible or indirect and hard to notice ways. Regular Coke directly makes you straight up fat. Sure Diet Coke might make me crave more carbs, but if I don't actually eat them then fuck it.

I actually did really well just eating the same junk but much less of it and starving myself the rest of the day but it's too slow. I'm just gonna eat youtube fitness guru approved meals and see if it speeds things up.

balddemon

Banned
Diet Coke is only bad for you in intangible or indirect and hard to notice ways. Regular Coke directly makes you straight up fat. Sure Diet Coke might make me crave more carbs, but if I don't actually eat them then fuck it.

is that really why? because I do'nt eat after I drink. only before I drink, I get some taco bell or some shit.

Kwixotik

but it's Thursday

which reminds me, I'm ordering a new laptop today

is that really why? because I do'nt eat after I drink. only before I drink, I get some taco bell or some shit.

“The taste of sweet does cause the release of insulin, which lowers blood sugar , and if carbohydrates are not consumed, it causes a drop in blood sugar, which triggers hunger and cravings for sugar,” says CNN diet and fitness expert Dr. Melina Jampolis.
^ that's what the thread in OT says

kehs

Banned
half true, yeah.

am I the only one that sees your name as colin kaepernick.

edit: i'm probably about to get banned haha.

That's actually the reason I changed it lol. I posted about it like a few posts up.

e: of course you get puss on the reg looking like that.

balddemon

Banned
That's actually the reason I changed it lol. I posted about it like a few posts up.

e: of course you get puss on the reg looking like that.

i actually don't see where you posted about that, that's just how i read your name now haha. kaepernick, ehs. 49ers fan? they aight , so i wouldn't blame u for such a travesty.

u flatter me doe.

style nights, i'm from kansas, i don't know where you're from, but it just takes the right attitude regardless. drunk bitches are drunk bitches. get the right wingman and you are 125% set.

balddemon

Banned
edit: what the fuck kinda page are you on mac. but yeah i know you would, you fake 17 year old slut.

brah i'm fucking lame and that's the best looking pic i have

bitches don't take pictures of me on wednesday nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom