• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
i'm supposed to be working out right now but all i can do is pinch my nipples

ibroSo7pJSCCrv.gif

arab

it's obviously me. i need your advice drunkgaf. my best friend just broke up with his girlfriend and now she wants the d. don't think it'll upset him and i'd rather ask for forgiveness than permission so should i do it?

Gvaz

Banned
I'm 24. I don't think I could consider myself gay tbh, most guys are gross, hair is usually gross. Some guys however...

Gvaz

Banned
I think the important question here is would you suck a dick

I found myself being attracted to my friend I was making, then he goes "Hey I'm a transman!". I was rather confused at that point. Later I was still thinking "i'd suck his "dick" "

Also prolly wouldn't work because we're both dom (he's more emotionally dominating, me more physically) and I know I can't be sub with girls (does nothing but make me frustrated/bored), but with a guy I feel I could sub via being overpowered.

Never been with guys. Too shy with them. Also I find I'm not attracted to guys until I can get comfortable around them. Some however I'm like yowza, but that's usually those who at least try to take care of themselves and look dapper.

ZeroRay

Fox's guy seems pretty doable with a year of training and a cut for me.

Though I don't know if modeling agencies would want my huge squat legs.

For me, there's only two types of body. You're either an adonis body like the example of matthew terry or you're just another soft body jabroni.

http://malecelebbio.com/gallery/2013/05/Matthew-Terry-30.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://cdn.videogum.com/files/2013/03/mark_w_p6.gif

I found myself being attracted to my friend I was making, then he goes "Hey I'm a transman!". I was rather confused at that point. Later I was still thinking "i'd suck his "dick" "

Also prolly wouldn't work because we're both dom (he's more emotionally dominating, me more physically) and I know I can't be sub with girls (does nothing but make me frustrated/bored), but with a guy I feel I could sub via being overpowered.

Never been with guys. Too shy with them. Also I find I'm not attracted to guys until I can get comfortable around them. Some however I'm like yowza, but that's usually those who at least try to take care of themselves and look dapper.

So, no?

I understand who's top or bttm might need to be clarified, but I don't usually like the dom/sub mentallity. I guess I don't see the need of overpowering/being overpowered.

Post a pic of your gaaainnzzzz.

I'm starting a no alcohol, no trashy foods period tomorrow to finally get this shit together. I wanna fast track my hard body progress.

Gvaz

Banned
so I was planning on going out for drinks with my friend the 18th or 19th, which is either day I should get my paycheck cleared. However, I have work at 10am on the 19th and 20th.

Is this a bad idea or am I going to be too wasted in the morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom