• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sblargh

Banned
That wasn't sarcasm, I actually envy that lifestyle. And right now I am drinking some sake.

Here in brazil we have "ping" as I understand it goes like this:

pinga = cana (fuck yu, look up name in english)
vodka = potato
sake = rice

Is it juice?

And I know what you mean, I wish I was drunk all the time, even if I know the problems with this. But danbg, being drunk is so good, it is this stress-free moment. I feel like I should be drunk all the time.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Here in brazil we have "ping" as I understand it goes like this:

pinga = cana (fuck yu, look up name in english)
vodka = potato
sake = rice

Is it juice?

And I know what you mean, I wish I was drunk all the time, even if I know the problems with this. But danbg, being drunk is so good, it is this stress-free moment. I feel like I should be drunk all the time.

Wiki says it's "rice-wine", but the brewing process is more similar to beer. The alcohol content is more than either though. It doesn't smell too good.

Sblargh

Banned
Wiki says it's "rice-wine", but the brewing process is more similar to beer. The alcohol content is more than either though. It doesn't smell too good.

I feel I have yet to drink good wine. I have good memories from teenage years with crappy wine, but speaking as a guy who enjoys opera, I have yet to do good wine.

But sake, I don't know, never attracted me. I'll try it, I don't know, eventually.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
I feel I have yet to drink good wine. I have good memories from teenage years with crappy wine, but speaking as a guy who enjoys opera, I have yet to do good wine.

But sake, I don't know, never attracted me. I'll try it, I don't know, eventually.

It doesn't really taste like wine at all. If I do have wine, I really like white.

PG2G

I dont know that much about wine, but I'm all about reds. Whites seem better when you're going for refreshing, but reds got that flavor

PG2G

Last time I had any wine I threw up in my friends sink...

They had a wine and cheese party, we didn't get to my bottle of wine so I finished ALL of the open ones... Terrible idea LOL

Sblargh

Banned
It doesn't really taste like wine at all. If I do have wine, I really like white.

I have to try it. I know I have. But it always intimidated me for some reason. Having it feel more like wine than pinga might help me overcome that blo0ck.

try some white wine, like a gewürztraminer* or a pinot or chardonnay

*i cheated and let google spell it for me. shits good tho.

I'll try it. I always wished I was some of those dudes who taste wine and whatever, but I feel I have too much love for the altered mental state that comes with being shitfaced.

Last time I had any wine I threw up in my friends sink...

They had a wine and cheese party, we didn't get to my bottle of wine so I finished ALL of the open ones... Terrible idea LOL
that's what is great about wine, so easy to rocket past reasonable consumption. plus the wine buzz just feels good. A friend and I slammed a dozen of those little gas station wine bottles in florida and it was legit. i don't remember half of it. i think we went to a titty bar.

Come pax we're going to finish two bottles together k?
haha we'll see. not sure if I can slide out of here for a weekend or so. preggers wife is borderine disabled atm.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Nah man, wine drunk is the worst fucking drunk I've experienced. Worst hangover ever
you're not wrong but if you drink wine enough you get use to it. Most of the people who drink consistently in this thread don't usually get hang overs though.

Sblargh

Banned
I always wondered if mods check this thread

i feel like its a bar next door from gaf

Yo yo yo salsa, the las wine I tried was from chile; they sell cheap chilenian wine at brazilia supermaerkets and they SUCKS holy shit are they awful; I use then to grind steaks, because to drink it is suicide. And not even the good kind of suicide.

Drank vodka, red wine, and a beer. Plus 1gr of lorzapam. Feeling ok. Funny thing is that doctor wants me to smoke weed for my UC. I have no idea how to score weed is SC.
i'm sure someone you know has a hookup. just throw it out there, no shame.

you're not wrong but if you drink wine enough you get use to it. Most of the people who drink consistently in this thread don't usually get hang overs though.
maybe i'm weird but wine (well white wine) is smooth sailing but beer usually hurts me the next day, especially if I drink later at night.

bro1

Banned
i'm sure someone you know has a hookup. just throw it out there, no shame.

maybe i'm weird but wine (well white wine) is smooth sailing but beer usually hurts me the next day, especially if I drink later at night.
It's a tough one. Need a solid hook up. Ounce at a time.

PG2G

dKn5MtM.jpg

Drunk GAF, dont judge me. Shit is delicious

PG2G

I felt like total shit the next day, couldn't stop throwing up every ten minutes. I have gotten drunk so many times before so I didn't think that would happen.

Yeah, dont do that. Drink some water, each some jack in the box... whatever the fuck it takes to prevent that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom