• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sblargh

Banned
All right, calling it a daym going to sleep and damm fuck it much more drunk then in a long time

thanks ryan davis

this is my homage to your beautifu.lç self

coldvein

Banned
just saw pacific rim. it was aight. all the robots vs. monsters shit was cool as hell but the actual acting, interactions between people, etc. was garbage. including kinko kuchi or whoever. which is fine and what i expected. at least charlie day was in it. visual effects and fights were fucking rad.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Is Mannny really gone forever?

Why is it that I still wake up early when I don't have to. I have no reason to even get out of bed today. I need some money and drugs.

Come on man respect the sanctity of marriage. Imagine if you were a married guy working hard to keep your partner at trophy wife level and all she does is bang young guys while you're not there.

Man family parties are the best. Or maybe its just because my granny makes amazing cheeseboards at every party, its so good. Also all my family are basically borderline alcoholics.

kehs

Banned
When the fuck did mcdonalds start charing 20 cents for drinks with no ice? Total bullshit.

To top it off, the cup was 3/4 full.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
MMMMph, goin' for a jog then I'm gonna see Pacific Rim.
I want to bring some Pacificos into the theater to drink.

coldvein

Banned
MMMMph, goin' for a jog then I'm gonna see Pacific Rim.
I want to bring some Pacificos into the theater to drink.

the movie would benefit from some drunkenness imo

sober you have to pay attention to the lame characters and dialogue and all that jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom