• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
are you in rome dawg
Paris, it's awesome. Except tonight my friend got too drunk while in line for an amazing looking party in a firefighter station. I'm out 40 euros to clean the uber mercedes from the outside now.

Know your limits with wine folks, personally I love this Parisian wine.

Minus_Me

Paris, it's awesome. Except tonight my friend got too drunk while in line for an amazing looking party in a firefighter station. I'm out 40 euros to clean the uber mercedes from the outside now.

Know your limits with wine folks, personally I love this Parisian wine.

A friend of a my gfs hosts weird ass parties in Paris. When do you leave?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
the movie would benefit from some drunkenness imo

sober you have to pay attention to the lame characters and dialogue and all that jazz.
I'm sober as hell, sittin in the theater. 17 minutes to go! omgomgomg

Booshka

I jsut bought a 40 oz of Mickey's after drinking a 6 pack of corona, wtf am I doing.

getting more drunk i guess.

edit I rode my bike to the store for concerned readers.

Booshka

I'm drinking tonight for trayvon.

Fucking ridiculous.

wait wat happenend, not guilty?

EDIT: Oh shit, just checked OT, Not Guilty wow.

Should have at least been Manslaughter imo. Get yo ass beat in a fight, but dont bitch out and shoot someone because you have some kind of "Community Watch" title.

Man, sippin' my 40 oz of Mickey's for Trayvon tonight.

Hope Florida stays safe and sane, in light of the verdict.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck me. That was physically and emotionally exhausting. My nerves are so shot I don't even want to drive home. Goddamn. What a movie, and it was so loud. Not enough daytime battles though.

Godddddamn.

Noshino

Come on man respect the sanctity of marriage. Imagine if you were a married guy working hard to keep your partner at trophy wife level and all she does is bang young guys while you're not there.

she doesnt even respect her own

maybe she wants you to bottom for her husband

mmm i gotta rethink this whole thing

Or maybe he's a cuckold.

Are you black by any chance, Noshino?

hispanic bro

When the fuck did mcdonalds start charing 20 cents for drinks with no ice? Total bullshit.

To top it off, the cup was 3/4 full.

one of the things that i hate about japan, mcdonalds is cash only :(

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude I'm not even joking I hit a car on my way out of the parking lot. No damage but I totally did. I was watching this stupid van family behind me making sure not to hit them but I backed out and my passenger slight bumped this shitty old white Toyota truck. I wrote a note but then decided it just wasn't that big of a deal and left.

ZeroRay

Dude I'm not even joking I hit a car on my way out of the parking lot. No damage but I totally did. I was watching this stupid van family behind me making sure not to hit them but I backed out and my passenger slight bumped this shitty old white Toyota truck. I wrote a note but then decided it just wasn't that big of a deal and left.

You're lucky that truck wasn't moving otherwise you'd have gotten into the same shit I was in a few weeks ago.

6OP26fS.jpg

Got the insurance check today. 50% from the other guy!

Booshka

As long as you didn't do any damage to relevant vehicle and you got away with it? You are good to go.

Good luck on the way home though if you are buzzed, you bastard.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
As long as you didn't do any damage to relevant vehicle and you got away with it? You are good to go.

Good luck on the way home though if you are buzzed, you bastard.
I'm not buzzed. I know I mentioned drinking a pacifico during the movie, but it didn't happen. I ran out of time. I did stop and pick up some whiskey on the way home though. I'm home now. No damage, I got out and inspected an a bystander yelled "you're good!" But seriously no drinking and driving. Drinking a biking is cool though.

kehs

Banned
Im gonna go see pacific rim on wednesday, theres a sports bar right next door that serves a double jameson for 8 bucks. I'm getting so fucked up before I watch it.

kehs

Banned
coppy i woke up and found jameson and jim in my fridge

You're golden.

But make you you punch whoever put those in the fridge square in the nuts. Those are room temperature drinks.

I had to unsubscribe from the trayvon thread, fuck all those assholes and trolls.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Makers, mint leaves, squeezed lemon juice, agave nectar and sparkling water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom