• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booshka

Nah I got ice up in here. And two little cocktail straws.

keep your drinking pace up, so as not to dilute it with too much melting ice.

I love me some ice in my drinks as well, but I drink pretty quickly so it doesnt effect them too much as the ice melts. I see ppl just let it sit there and dilute their drink and wonder if it is intentional or if they don't know any better.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Well, considering there's lemon and agave in here as well as sparkling water I'm not concerned about dilution. I made a new platonic friend recently and I think she's coming over after her work later. We plan to drink and play my steam sale haul. I'm kind of counting on her to bail though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
QCuarWX.jpg
Hangin with my lady. She's kind of snorting and making a funny breathing sound.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
you have a mission jtwo

make it so
It would just be me passed out drunk, silhouetted by my iPads glow with the soundtrack nothing but purring and then in the final moment a silhouette of a cat would briefly appear before blocking the shot entirely leaving the viewer nothing but blackness.

Fin.

kehs

Banned
It would just be me passed out drunk, silhouetted by my iPads glow with the soundtrack nothing but purring and then in the final moment a silhouette of a cat would briefly appear before blocking the shot entirely leaving the viewer nothing but blackness.

Fin.

That's already better than Avatar and Batman Begins combined.

Booshka

I oops'ed and am at the 2d oh well.

good, dont support 3D, it makes perfectly good TV's 100 bucks more expensive for no good reason.

TV Networks have given up on 3D, most movies that are 3D are only such to squeeze an extra few bucks for Theatre ticket prices. Let that shit die again like it did over a decade ago.

kehs

Banned
mac is married drunk.

Thats awesome.

btw, tinygaffers tinychat is empty, it's just me sitting around drinking, lets get drunk gaf in there bitches

Booshka

I drunkenly poured too much milk in my cereal, I usually drink the milk in my cereal, should I just pour it out after I eat the cereal or drink the extra milk left over.

kehs

Banned
Cheerios are great, but Smart Start shit all over it.

It's got all kinds of vitamins, minerals, and shit in it.

calcium, potassium, fiber.

Fuck, you could live off it it you were stranded on an island with a trailer full of it.

strobogo

Banned
I've graduated from blue berry beer to Crown Maple. My uncle gave me a sip a few weeks ago and I quite liked it. This is the third day this week I've had some. This time is full on drunk. The first Silo cup was about 1/4th Crown. The second cup was a little over 1/2th. The third was around 1/3rd ish. Mixed with Diet Coke because I was raised by old people and prefer diet stuff. I tried to play guitar. I can't even understand how OG GNR played hammered all the time.

good, dont support 3D, it makes perfectly good TV's 100 bucks more expensive for no good reason.

TV Networks have given up on 3D, most movies that are 3D are only such to squeeze an extra few bucks for Theatre ticket prices. Let that shit die again like it did over a decade ago.
But I like my 3d novelty movie experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom