• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the robots or monsters win?
the scientists realize about halfway through
that the only way to beat the monsters is to suck their dicks as a calming mechanism. idris elba attempts to suck one of them manually but it proves fatal (this scene is really gross, he gets split in half like one of those animes). world governments come together to create a new special dick sucking robot, this is piloted by sons of anarchy and the asian girl. over time, as the monster's dicks are sucked one by one, an uneasy truce is established between the worlds. however, at the close of the movie, a researcher tapping into the minds of the monsters discovers that they are demanding rimjobs, and the technology for giant robot rimjobs is decades away from being realized, setting up the sequel.

arab

that the only way to beat the monsters is to suck their dicks as a calming mechanism. idris elba attempts to suck one of them manually but it proves fatal (this scene is really gross, he gets split in half like one of those animes). world governments come together to create a new special dick sucking robot, this is piloted by sons of anarchy and the asian girl. over time, as the monster's dicks are sucked one by one, an uneasy truce is established between the worlds. however, at the close of the movie, a researcher tapping into the minds of the monsters discovers that they are demanding rimjobs, and the technology for giant robot rimjobs is decades away from being realized, setting up the sequel.

you have a gift with words my friend

kehs

Banned
So either I'm super eloquent when I'm drunk as shit, or I'm unintelligible when sober.

Because no one ever notices when I'm drunk as shit.

Like right now.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

Sigh, movies are so predictable these days.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
20130714_205752_zpsf42d8ad2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom