• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
we were breathin smoke and leavin notes and for the first time in our lives.

Repo Man

"If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned"

AcridMeat

Banned
No joke I wish I could take Tash with me to PAX.

Wine is still alllllriight. Friend's family friend's took us out to dinner and wine and stuff and planning on Monte Carlo tomorrow.

Wool

It 2:45 PM and I'm drunk. I think the sun makes the alcohol more potent or something. Anyway, I quit my job this morning and my buddy had the day off, so beers and Fireball were consumed. Now I've got like 10 hours to kill before it's a reasonable time to go to bed.

Acidbeat are you in Monaco or something? Are you going to make a thread including every last detail of the trip down to each meal like Evilore did?

It 2:45 PM and I'm drunk.

nvvhMvZ.jpg

coldvein

Banned
"If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned"

hahahaha

Minus_Me

What an odd statement to drop on drunk gaf.

AcridMeat

Banned
Why you breaking my heart, man. Why don't acrid want me no more?
We'll embrace in Seattle. You're going right? Wait...you want to road trip this? Pick me up in SF and let's fucking do it man.

Minus I wish I had seen your post about your sister's friend earlier, left Paris today and am now in Aix.

tldr

EloquentM

aka Mannny
We'll embrace in Seattle. You're going right? Wait...you want to road trip this? Pick me up in SF and let's fucking do it man.

Minus I wish I had seen your post about your sister's friend earlier, left Paris today and am now in Aix.
Lmao my bitch ass Kia rio will not make that trip bro. I'll be flying. I still have to buy my tickets this month though. Don't know how I'm gonna do it.

AcridMeat

Banned
Lmao my bitch ass Kia rio will not make that trip bro. I'll be flying. I still have to buy my tickets this month though. Don't know how I'm gonna do it.
Imagine that experience breaking down at the border and having to huddle for warmth in the back of that rio.

Salsa

I wish I was little bit taller I wish I was a baller I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her

I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a 64 Impala

Salsa

Have you ever met a girl that you tried to date
but a year to make love she wanted you to wait
let me tell ya a story of my situation
I was talkin' to this girl from the U.S. nation !

Minus_Me

My parents are heading to Monaco in a couple of weeks. They aren't taking my sis for the first time. Wonder if she'll destroy the house, or my mom will ask me to have her come here instead.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

First rule of fight club.

No joke I wish I could take Tash with me to PAX.

Wine is still alllllriight. Friend's family friend's took us out to dinner and wine and stuff and planning on Monte Carlo tomorrow.
when im over 21 ill come to muricam unless i have a criminal record by then
You met up with him?
we made sweet sweet love

PG2G

So, I gained 15 pounds so I'm trying to eat better, exercise more, and cut out weeknight drinking.

How am I supposed to make it through ignorant ass reality tv without a drink?

A little whiskey never hurt anyone right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom