• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've often dreamed about changing. But no matter how hard I try it doesn't work right.

Just today I saw so many different guys with some girls that would be considered by the average person as quite attractive. Now the guys with good looks, hot bods, nice cars I could understand but I also saw plenty of dudes who were not on the same level. I can't help but think what are they doing that I'm doing wrong. What's missing.

You are looking at it from the wrong way. It´s not a question of looks but of confidence, have more confidence in yourself.

Kwixotik

I've often dreamed about changing. But no matter how hard I try it doesn't work right.

Just today I saw so many different guys with some girls that would be considered by the average person as quite attractive. Now the guys with good looks, hot bods, nice cars I could understand but I also saw plenty of dudes who were not on the same level. I can't help but think what are they doing that I'm doing wrong. What's missing.

They don't think about it so much. Quiet confidence.

You guys all know by now that I have my own patented brand of confidence. It's humble and grounded in reality without being brash and bold. It seems to work alright but it's almost exclusively effective on girls of the physically unattractive variety.

kehs

Banned
Your on gaf instead putting the work in.

I'm putting the work in tomm.

Pussy galore.

You see, life's about marketing pussy galore
Every time I turn around it's more pussy galore
Nations goin to war for the pussy galore
Either the cash, the raw or the pussy galore
Yo, gang wars? more Pussy galore
From the screen to the record store pussy galore
Every time I turn around it's more pussy galore
Either the cash, the raw or the pussy galore

Put that work in.

You guys all know by now that I have my own patented brand of confidence. It's humble and grounded in reality without being brash and bold. It seems to work alright but it's almost exclusively effective on girls of the physically unattractive variety.

I can understand you easily, I have a tough time talking too attractive girls but I do alright with "unattractive" girls (and I use the tern unattractive very lightly because there are some great girls around there that just don´t look like the high standards that sometimes men put them on).

Style Fox, being an asshole 100% of the time or drinking Vodka isn´t the answer. Explain your situation to us a bit more, I´ll be around for a few more hours and I really would like to talk to you.

Minus_Me

Fh3ro.gif

People are super serious here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom