• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
ed9a_m48_ranger_hawk_axe.jpg

This is the one I got. It's a little hefty but it has the stopping power of an axe. The rear spike is vicious.

AcridMeat

Banned
MOD ALERT

Almost? Why did you not autocop??
Don't have much room for it. I guess I could try to barter with my shoes in exchange.

I like when eat children shows up here. What part of Australia are you in again? It may be where I go next.

Drinking in Europe is weird knowing all of you are doing nothing in your underwear right now.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Don't have much room for it. I guess I could try to barter with my shoes in exchange.

I like when eat children shows up here. What part of Australia are you in again? It may be where I go next.

Drinking in Europe is weird knowing all of you are doing nothing in your underwear right now.

Screw you, I'm wearing shorts.

EloquentM

aka Mannny

I'm actually naked...
on the loo

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Mods drink too. Remember that one mod who would literally post pictures of tons and tons of Percocet and marijuana in the pick up thread. Times have changed around here.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Mm, senior angry face. Bwahahahahaha. I've been to that forum before. It's really sad.

I'm making coffee.

AcridMeat

Banned
I won't! How's the trip going?
I've never felt more at home wandering different cities for short periods of time, if that makes any sense.

Everywhere has been gorgeous, and the escapism aspect of it has been great. You know snuggler talks about being a whisper, traveling Europe makes it incredibly easy. This pub is playing some choice tunes as well.

Edit 2: fuxking new order just came on man yessss

Edit: the more I travel and see the more I realize this is what life is about. Experiencing everything you can, while you can.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've never felt more at home wandering different cities for short periods of time, if that makes any sense.

Everywhere has been gorgeous, and the escapism aspect of it has been great. You know snuggler talks about being a whisper, traveling Europe makes it incredibly easy. This pub is playing some choice tunes as well.
That sounds really awesome. Met any pretty ladies? Life in Santa Rosa is pretty much the same. I've met this crazy lesbian who is an amazing painter. We stayed up all night last weekend and then went and stole people's newspapers after they were delivered. She also literally has a pony.

kehs

Banned
I saw that movie at the theater with this girl that broke me.

She fell asleep cause she had seen it before, and was laid out across like five seats in the last row with her head on my lap. I remember when the movie was over and people were leaving they were talking shit about her sleeping in the theater.

I wanted to stab those people.

Good movie though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm almost nervous to call. It feels like such a commitment.
Founded in June 1999 in the beautiful and historic early 1900's old Rosenberg Mansion, Pomegranate has established itself at the forefront of hair salons and beauty salons in Santa Rosa, heart of the Sonoma wine country.

Operated by two of its original founders, Santa Rosa hairstylists Esther Buchanan and Janis Scherler Henry, Pomegranate Salon's team comprises more than a dozen talented and passionate stylists and technicians.
its literally in a mansion downtown.

Wool

Edit: the more I travel and see the more I realize this is what life is about. Experiencing everything you can, while you can.

The more I drink the more I want to drink.

Coldvein you promised to post those hiking PIX of yours. I hate to pull a tessbok and request such a thing but I think you might have forgot. I want to see some 127 hours kind of stuff.

AcridMeat

Banned
Nothing's stopping you, but it won't arouse me.

Speaking of in drinking more, by red light district, this city is something special.

Riggs

Banned
Putting 120GB SSD in my fucking PS3 because Sony decided PS3 Super Slim's should be shipped with shitty hitachi 5400 RPM drives. MLB The Show keeps stuttering on CPU pitches to the plate , bleh so dumb. But this is necessary.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah. I got my hair did! AND I bought an electric beard trimmer.
I'm gonna be such a hawkeye.

AcridMeat

Banned
I was always the opinion that it was a better overall place compared to Amsterdam.
I'm loving Amsterdam so if that's the case I should really try to go.

What's so great about it? Also seeing the old people in red light district is funny. Almost as funny as seeing all the women cling to their SOs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom