• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never post the selfies you send me bb

also, today I found out that in like in 5 months I'm having a girl. I probably won't be posting much now, since I will be occupied with the task of systematically murdering every male on the planet.

Minus_Me

I would never post the selfies you send me bb

also, today I found out that in like in 5 months I'm having a girl. I probably won't be posting much now, since I will be occupied with the task of systematically murdering every male on the planet.

I'm pretty sure this attitude turned my sister into who she is today. I know you're probably joking though.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

Cool. Perhaps we can arrange a merging of drunk-thread households. I'll throw in three goats and Dan's account to sweeten the deal.

I'm finally getting a new bulb for my 60 inch. Haven't used it in like 6 months.

sony-kds-50-front.jpg

60" ?

compensating for something ?

You wanna talk about some weak ass shit. I'm trying to make moves on this girl I met in the class and today she shows up and brings up how she met some guy and legit shows me a pic asking if I know him cause we went to the same HS.

I don't get how this can happen so often. It's like I'm in my own twisted version of the truman show over here.

Riggs

Banned
You wanna talk about some weak ass shit. I'm trying to make moves on this girl I met in the class and today she shows up and brings up how she met some guy and legit shows me a pic asking if I know him cause we went to the same HS.

I don't get how this can happen so often. It's like I'm in my own twisted version of the truman show over here.

Welcome to my world entry to my life.

haha man if it's not riggs it's wool. I always gotta have some kind of antagonist on here.

and yes maybe I do have some of that guys style of speaking but that's because I'm not taking life serious brah.

ZeroRay

Wait, weren't the Rays like a .500 team a few weeks ago?

The before/after pics in the fitness thread inspired me. So I tried to do a 1-1 recreation of a webcam pic I took when trying to look sexy for this chick. You know, to relieve the shame and see how my appearance changed.

The drive in my eyes are gone, replaced by utter complacency.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wait, weren't the Rays like a .500 team a few weeks ago?

The before/after pics in the fitness thread inspired me. So I tried to do a 1-1 recreation of a webcam pic I took when trying to look sexy for this chick. You know, to relieve the shame and see how my appearance changed.

The drive in my eyes are gone, replaced by utter complacency.
Passion is a fleeting feeling. It's fragile like a baby bird. Sometimes the smallest things can be like a brick wall. Maybe it will happen again in some form or another. Whatever.

kehs

Banned
I'm dping cause im bored

aint no one tinychat, i have nothing to write, and i gotta wake up early tomorrow.

i wonder if angel still reads this thread

If I had to pick one person to never ever have to hang out with, that person might be Joe Rogan
Teshbrok.

ah fuck, everyone I've talked to about getting a fake id says that I need a drivers license. gotta get my shit together.
At least some form of identification, if you're going for the ID with your actual face route.

Although, I know typically most people have better success with an authentic ID of someone that just looks similar. That was the way to go when I was under 21, assuming you could find one that looked like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom