• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
You grow up and everyone says people only like assholes and you see it first hand. So you work hard toward becoming the asshole and suddenly people dislike you for it.

Well I can't go back man it's not something you just reverse.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just got home. Man I have like, such a girl story but I'm so perturbed by it don't even want to unpack it into a post. It's just such a classic ephemeral affair.

I don't see what a car has to do with getting laid. Obviously it helps logistically, but if she wants to have sex with you, what does she care if you took the bus over to her place?

(._.)

Banned
Gameboys give me heart palpitations

foxiN4tl.jpg

beyond corny. not hot.

kehs

Banned
I don't see what a car has to do with getting laid. Obviously it helps logistically, but if she wants to have sex with you, what does she care if you took the bus over to her place?

Depends on the city. NY, you dont need a car, downtown miami no car, ft lauderale car, silicon valley, car.

Like I said, it helps, but there's no way having a car is absolutely necessary to get laid. If you're telling yourself that you're only making excuses.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Cab to bar. Meet girl. Cab home. Profit.

No car.
Dude there's nothing like the post concert BART ride back to Berkeley just before it closes. Mn, I'm feeling all in love and nostalgic just thinking about it. I can hear the screeching echoes right now. Fuck cars.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just sneezed like 6 times and my cat was staring at me incredibly disapprovingly and the she sneezed. Lol.

Look at it this way. I got a car, a place, nice clothes, nice hair, tall average body (my only weakness not having a hot bod), decent looks, a laid back attitude, and I STILL get beat out by other guys regularly. Shit it just happened today.

All I'm saying is from what I've experienced you gotta be on your game. Before I had all those things I listed people gave me shit about it regularly.

kehs

Banned
I saw Smashed, which someone posted about earlier today.

While i assume it was a feel good movie about getting sober (ive never done it), I can't help but get over the fact that they ignored the entire shitty physical period of getting sober (minus_me can back me up, cause ive tried it).

I could see the female actress stepping up to the part, she did well with all the other emotional stuff. She would have done great doing the DTs and the irritability.

Am I the only that one that interpreted the ending as her getting back together with her ex husband and falling back into being a couple of drunks? or am i that pessimistic.

I should also note that all I thought about was jtwo while they were riding bikes.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've never heard of this movie should I watch it?

(._.)

Banned
Look at it this way. I got a car, a place, nice clothes, nice hair, tall average body (my only weakness not having a hot bod), decent looks, a laid back attitude, and I STILL get beat out by other guys regularly. Shit it just happened today.

All I'm saying is from what I've experienced you gotta be on your game. Before I had all those things I listed people gave me shit about it regularly.

chances are you aren't very friendly. possibly come off sort of cold and not as genuine as you think because of it.

i can be the same way.

then again i'm not particularly sure what i'm looking for atm.

i have friends so i don't think that's it.

i like new experiences though so i keep an open mind and try to be friendly and i end up meeting new people often because of it.

it's impossible to find the right qt though since i'm super particular that's what bothers me.

i'm looking for good photographs too .

ughhhh lol sorry ;_;

real talk here for a second

there's a girl who I consider my best female friend, and I know for a fact (she drunkenly told me) that she heavily lusts after me. should I hook up with her and risk making the friendship awkward, or keep her just as a friend?

kehs

Banned

there's a girl who I consider my best female friend, and I know for a fact (she drunkenly told me) that she heavily lusts after me. should I hook up with her and risk making the friendship awkward, or keep her just as a friend?

dont believe drunk people.

p.s. im drunk

(._.)

Banned

don't do it

sex is ez to get

just find somebody else you aren't friends with to have sex with

Go for it man. You're young, you might not even be friends in the future after college and all that. Might as well take it while you have the chance.

Noshino

risk? dude, sex always makes relationships awkward.

Whether it ends up good or not, that's a different story.

Salsa

I think style fox you're just overthinking it/overdoing it

I dont have many of those things

you could say im underdoing it, just whatever

sometimes I doze off and when I gain conciousness im getting laid, y'know

less effort and face creams, more just being a cool guy

I own 1 pair of jeans

where am I

I think style fox you're just overthinking it/overdoing it

I dont have many of those things

you could say im underdoing it, just whatever

sometimes I doze off and when I gain conciousness im getting laid, y'know

less effort and face creams, more just being a cool guy

I own 1 pair of jeans

where am I

I've tried it both ways, underdo/overdo it's all the same. I think (._.) was right, none of it is genuine. Riggs was right man I'm fake as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom