• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

I saw Smashed, which someone posted about earlier today.

While i assume it was a feel good movie about getting sober (ive never done it), I can't help but get over the fact that they ignored the entire shitty physical period of getting sober (minus_me can back me up, cause ive tried it).

I could see the female actress stepping up to the part, she did well with all the other emotional stuff. She would have done great doing the DTs and the irritability.

Am I the only that one that interpreted the ending as her getting back together with her ex husband and falling back into being a couple of drunks? or am i that pessimistic.

I should also note that all I thought about was jtwo while they were riding bikes.

The relapse scene is the reason I'm trying to get sober actually. Especially where she says " You didn't realize, because you don't fucking care about me" and "I can't be sober and be with you" Having an S.O that also drinks is weird because you realize at some point, is that the only thing that's keeping you guys together. Harsh movie.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Gameboys give me heart palpitations

foxiN4tl.jpg

PS. MIdNitEs can go fuck himself. He probably talks like the rest of those dumb Californians, e.g this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phnArJV8jJg

I enjoy those boobs. I also enjoy that hair.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
All I ever do is play rogue legacy and mercenary kings.

Repo Man

Fuck! I gotta finish this vodka because otherwise I have to buy more tomorrow if theres any leftovers but I got work the day after which means vodka is a big no-no!

Stupid work! I wanna be a bum!... again...

Minus_Me

My parents had an earlier model of that Sony. One of the first 1080p televisions. The image quality was outstanding as long as the bulb wasn't old.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Did I just get offered money to be the victim of a voyeur? Also, I'm contemplating buying alcohol. Someone please talk me out of it

kehs

Banned
The relapse scene is the reason I'm trying to get sober actually. Especially where she says " You didn't realize, because you don't fucking care about me" and "I can't be sober and be with you" Having an S.O that also drinks is weird because you realize at some point, is that the only thing that's keeping you guys together. Harsh movie.

that scene was chilling to be honest.

Especially the black out cut to a year later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom