• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I know right

I discovered these recently just by feel when rubbing my back and yup just a few white lines on the right side

im not fat, but its still kinda yucky

oh well

Take a second mortgage out on your home and get that shit removed under the knife yo

coldvein

Banned
can anyone explain "nerdy" girls hair color choices?

nerd_girl_colored_hair.jpg

i'm going to guess animu?

ZeroRay

Maybe it detracts attention away from their UGLY FACES.

True shit, love girls with wild, unnatural colored hair. Can't say I approve guys with the same idea doe.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not at work.
Does anyone wanna kick it on steam?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm buying a machete this weekend. I found this marshland boardwalk overrun by swamp plants and I'm gonna chop that shit.

Probably going with this one:
31Ghie4u4zL._SX_.jpg

Yung Lean is pretty good.

Riggs

Banned
I'm buying a machete this weekend. I found this marshland boardwalk overrun by swamp plants and I'm gonna chop that shit.

Probably going with this one:
31Ghie4u4zL._SX_.jpg

Yung Lean is pretty good.

This is fucking hilarious to me for some reason, machete lol. Are you a Colombian drug cartel soldier? Seriously though, I totally wouldn't fuck with you if you had a machete.

On another note I am very very drunk, some lady hit on me at the pool tonight. But she is like 62 yrs old. Older than my mom. I don't think I could do it. Not joking.

Ziek

what

thinking about purchasing dark souls for PC. beat it about 3 months ago on ps3. just got a new kickass computer:

i5 4670k
msi gaming mobo
8 Gigs 1600mhz RAM
WD Black 1TB
Samsung pro 128G SSD
msi gtx 760 OC

worth it to play through DkS again in kickass 1080p?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Not really, dark souks is dark souls.
Wicked PC though what else you play? You check out planetside yet?

Ziek

Not really, dark souks is dark souls.
Wicked PC though what else you play? You check out planetside yet?

I play CS:S every day. Battlefield 3 is in there too when I get bored of surfing/dust2_unlimited. Been playing Metro 2033 and got Last Light free with my video card.

Planetside is something I completely forgot about. I'll definitely be checking it out soon (not currently with my computer). ARMA III looks nice too.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Double team rogue legacy and merc kings. That's been my entire life lately.

speaking of facial hair. there's this really sorry looking kid that works at some grocery store I buy stuff from and every time I go in there he gets all nervous and intimidated by me. I went in there after growing my beard out and the next time I saw him he was trying to grow his own poor attempt at a beard.

I couldn't help but chuckle.

AcridMeat

Banned
First thing dad has me do when I get home is take a shot of palinka, then walked over and got margaritas. SUp

"I bought a new shaver and this totally counts as a handlebar moustache" *posts beard*

what the hell are you on about?

Salsa

speaking of facial hair. there's this really sorry looking kid that works at some grocery store I buy stuff from and every time I go in there he gets all nervous and intimidated by me. I went in there after growing my beard out and the next time I saw him he was trying to grow his own poor attempt at a beard.

I couldn't help but chuckle.

I have some pretty nasty pics of lazy attempts at facial hair. Dat pubic hair stache

im glad those days are gone. I can grow alright

also I continue to have the weirdest balding pattern ive seen

ibmiZhcLM9sked.PNG

but fuck u guys I aint shaving 8-ball yet

#yolo

Salsa

If I were you I would go hairless.

im just lazy

at least it's at a length where its kinda whatever. I went with longer hairs for a while due to even more laziness and it was nasty lookin

guy-hiding-behind-plants-gif.gif

I now look like a bald guy who is lazy rather than a bald guy trying to pathetically hide the fact that he's bald

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Salsa, I kinda want to move to Uruguay.
Should I? Is it as awesome as Wikipedia makes it sound?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Salsa, I kinda want to move to Uruguay.
Should I? Is it as awesome as Wikipedia makes it sound?
I think they're still pretty basic over there. If they see you using your iPad they might think you're a wizard and drown you or sometiing. Be careful.

(._.)

Banned
I want a qt gf with a shaved head and pale skin and petite and cute and have a shaved head cause she don't give a fukk. also have her septum pierced and have really pretty blue or grey or hazel eyes ❤

EDIT:
bSG2D9j.jpg

example^^^^^^^

Booshka

what

thinking about purchasing dark souls for PC. beat it about 3 months ago on ps3. just got a new kickass computer:

i5 4670k
msi gaming mobo
8 Gigs 1600mhz RAM
WD Black 1TB
Samsung pro 128G SSD
msi gtx 760 OC

worth it to play through DkS again in kickass 1080p?

Next time it is on Sale for $10 or less, pick it up, It's worth it to experience Blighttown at locked 30 or even 60 FPS. DSFix makes it more than worth a double-dip. Just be prepared to deal with a little GFWL nonsense, if you already have an XBL account don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom