• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alebelly

I used to work at Roppongi in La Jolla and two men, seemingly gay, offered me and another waitress E and money to have sex in front of them. (I used to be kinda Hot)

ZeroRay

Yes once. No tears doe.

It was one of those weird drunk combinations of joy and sorrow.

Also Acrid, I'm bald again. PM me if interested.

I'm pretty damn drunk and someone is coming to my crib to pick up my Pokemon 3DS XL. I need funds

aaaaaand as I wrote that I remembered I hadn't checked my phone for a while and he texted me three times with the last one being "??????", about where he should come. :eek:

ZeroRay

It really depends on how well maintained it is. I don't think many chicks would go for the Daniel Bryan beard.

Personally, I much prefer myself bearded. Though I seem to get better looks in general without one; probably because people stop seeing me as a terrorist and/or crazy person.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm listening to touching, the ultimate western jam. The day is literally melting away from me as the night begins.

minus me and manny, i like your avatars.
i just got home from bars and i do not often drink a lot but twice in one week now. saturday i was blackout drunk. scary. tonight just pretty tipsy. don't know i've ever drunk gafed before. also i like beards. my husband has a fine beard i told him to grow. women who don't are crazy OR the dude isn't maintaining. stubble irritates the shit out of my skin. either a smooth ass shave or bear, otherwise i swell. it sucks. very few guys are clean shaven at night and who wants to wait?

good night, drunk gaf. i'm gonna go kiss my husband's beard.

Salsa

I ate burritos today and they fucked the order up and it had some weird shit inside it instead of what I ordered

pretty much the worst day of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom