• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
We are online friends.

Man, this daft punk album is boring as hell. Yeeeeesh.
Dude right?

Classic case of talent =/= good work. Listened to it earlier today and found 2/3 songs okay. God damn was it boring.

New QOTSA album sounds awesome so far though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hey bro. Rock on. Drinking a Heiny Hein.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What if In our culture Everytime it was appropriate to some a cigarette people just did whip its.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just told a half truth/half lie and now I'm not going to work today.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok so since I lied about my car and am not at work who wants to play some Videogames?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
LETS PLAY SOME GODDAMN LEDT4dead you fucks

Minus_Me

Waitress ruined my tie at dinner. Poor girl couldn't stop crying thinking I'd get her fired. Can't imagine what assholes she must deal with to have had that reaction.

AcridMeat

Banned
You're a good guy Minus. I'd be upset if you had flipped out at her.

Jtwo you sent that exact message to me and then disappeared when I said sure. Maybe you called into work because you're DRUNK.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
WE NEED TWO MORE PEOPLE
I ONLY BOUNCHES BECAUSE STEAM IOS DOESN'T MULTITASK

coldvein

Banned
speaking of .. ahem .. videogames

i brought my tv and ps3 over to my girlfriends house ( i know ), the internet connection here is way better than my place, i think i might actually be able to play some shit online .. what are my options? whats hot right now my nerds.

listening to this daft punk stream .. some dude named giorgio is talking about music? am i listening to the right thing? what is this?

Minus_Me

You're a good guy Minus. I'd be upset if you had flipped out at her.

Jtwo you sent that exact message to me and then disappeared when I said sure. Maybe you called into work because you're DRUNK.

Na I wouldn't do that regardless of how expensive my clothes are, but clearly someone did. She gave me a free dram of Macallan 18 which was super nice of her.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I want to have a somber emotionally close bone session to the dark souls menu music.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
She's super hot who is that, but I'm not so into bowler hats on women.

Salsa

i've been poking back and forth with this girl on facebook for like half an hour now

this is so weird, she totally wants the d

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Salsa shark, you post over 3x as frequently as I do give me some tips. Everyone likes you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom