• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, chillin at the bar. The lead singer of the band is so hot.

Salsa

also on yesterday:

I went to the guys house but eyebrow chick wasnt there. I told him to ask her to come but he didnt wanna

bottom line is that the dude doesnt want me to bone her cause he boned her before way back, even tho he now has a gilfriend.

that's just jealousy man, you dont do that

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
im dead and dying was just at hte bar and andn was playing and i played the main ladies tambproiene o, driml as fcl ficl upi ficl upi im gonna die and et drunk fuck you fuck you fuck you

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
also on yesterday:

I went to the guys house but eyebrow chick wasnt there. I told him to ask her to come but he didnt wanna

bottom line is that the dude doesnt want me to bone her cause he boned her before way back, even tho he now has a gilfriend.

that's just jealousy man, you dont do that

He doesn't want to be your eskimo bro, bro.

coldvein

Banned
went to my first soccer game in a long while the other day and it inspired me to order this FIFA game. maybe ill see some of you guys online eh

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What is stopping you from using a water pick? I can't come up with a decent answer so I'm gonna buy one.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
But yeah I need to scare up 900$ the mystery cheap flight on Expedia is 371$ round trip 21st and 23rd, plus a hotel and drinks etc.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Have you guys seen the hard as fuck teengirl fantasy bro?

kehs

Banned
So minu_me encouraged me to cut back after seeing his posts.

Finished my last bottle of jameson on friday, then only had a single pint on saturday, and one on sunday. Woke up at 7 am been working like crazy. I'm exhausted.

Sobering up feels so fucking weird...it almost feels like getting drunk after not drinking for a long time.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcJiIUcF5xY

look at that dude in the back with the sleeveless shirt, dude is so hardcore

at 1:02 the dude in the cut off shirt starts to bust some kind of move. He continues with his cross-armed jive, but restrains himself from "the next level." Until 4:01 hits and he finds himself turning into some sort of archaic drum machine. He can no longer hold back his animal instincts and so begins fluctuating with time/space itself. I feel like I'm watching 2001: space odyssey. And the monolith has just landed and introduced the evolution of dance.

i kinda want to make a thread about this guy

EloquentM

aka Mannny
So minu_me encouraged me to cut back after seeing his posts.

Finished my last bottle of jameson on friday, then only had a single pint on saturday, and one on sunday. Woke up at 7 am been working like crazy. I'm exhausted.

Sobering up feels so fucking weird...it almost feels like getting drunk after not drinking for a long time.
I think I know that feeling. 2 more days until week 1 is over =}

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You guys are making me feel bad I'm literally drinking a beer right now and typing up a text to my boss or why I'm not going to work today.

kehs

Banned
You guys are making me feel bad I'm literally drinking a beer right now and typing up a text to my boss or why I'm not going to work today.

I took off work two days last week, and one day a week for the past like...month a half.

feels bad

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
hMBdORc.jpg
i just like, lost control of my hand this happened what is happening to me

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Y'all ever listen to gorillaz? That last album was dope.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just scheduled at apt. With my doctor. This whole antidepressant thing had gone sour. Don't Internet detective me you fucks, more than one gaffer has my phone # and I'm fine. So fuck you and your self important faux concern.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
got drunk as fuck after work the other day....had to go into day to work......walk of shame..... lesson learnt....i think..

kehs

Banned
I've been listening to this music by this gonjasufi person.

Weirdest music I've heard in a while, a couple of good catchy songs come up, but for the most part is just music to listen to while your brain is melting away. So I love listening to it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'll just put errrthang in pause to be party pat mk

Riggs

Banned
Drinking a lone, life is normal.

Minus and Cop good job bros.

Feels weird everyone is getting sober in drunk thread, but I am happy for ya.

Anyone wanna get fucked up with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom