• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red UFO

I kinda just want to throw my phone into a river, get a cheap tent from somewhere and wander around the country for the rest of my life. I'm so tired with modern life.

kehs

Banned
I feel like heath ledger, doing method acting for the writing thread.

except i dont have to act. =(

plus i broke the cap on my booze bottle...wtf who does that?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ibkwSyRM7o29l2.jpg
dat salt

so salty.

I literally threw up while riding a bicicleta last night but I was painted. Also there was an amber alert for a Nissan. Anyone else in the Bay Area get that?
look at me being painted while also painting

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The worst thing about miller high life is the way the foam congeals on the bottle if you let one sit over night, but still imma drink it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
jtwo. its been a long time bro
It's iOS an my apprehension to participate in googles ecosystem that separates us. Linked at the heart, but no way to chat. I p.much only use steam and iMessage for communication.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The worst thing about miller high life is the way the foam congeals on the bottle if you let one sit over night, but still imma drink it.

The worst thing for me is that slight poopy aftertaste. It's not overpowering but I can't ignore it either. It's like a little sprinkle of mouse droppings is dissolved into every bottle.

I'll still drink it when I need a 12-pack for seven bucks, though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude why don't you talk 2 me on iMessage then

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Goin to see my doctor bro at 4pm. Yikes it's only two. Legitly going to the doctor where I belong it's a fun California song. (to the tune of Santa cruise beach board walk)
BOARDWALK

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
fake tan, wouldnt do
omg her stomach would nuzzle

i like it when youre eatin that pussy and you see that stomach flutter to the beat of your tongue and youre like yeah its good to be a guy also can i eat a cherry off your nipples cherries are literally only meant to be eaten off nipples when you bite it and spit the pit out and youre left with a tasty little pastie

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
hey man there's no factual basis for saying her tan is fake. Not like she's glowing orange.

could easily be for reals.
Well then her photog should learn 2 white balance

Oh Christ I'm at the doctors

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Currently working on a story where I write as cool spot from the first person.

kehs

Banned
I'm going to hell.

p.s. who do I pm about making threads? I got so much shit to say that relevant to today's society. Honestly its a travesty I cant let people know.

p.s.s. send me a pm jtwo I don't have your email anymore

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just got back. Idk, it was sorta uneventful. We've upped my medication to twice the dose I take now and was told to take a B-Complex vitamin supplement because how much I drink. He pleaded me to try and only drink a third of what I do now. Going back on the 22nd, he gave me 4 drugs to research that I could potentially take to augment the lexapro. I'm not sure, I told him I feel like its sever anxiety rather than depression that I need to be treated for. But he told me the current whims I'm experiencing are definitely due to depression. Idk. Gonna clean my room and drink a beer. Thinking about downloading world of warcraft, might have to pilfer for a scroll of ressurection so I don't have to play the 15$.

kehs

Banned
damn... I kinda wanna turn this thread into AA. Cause we all drui k too much.

Glad to see your getting help though jtwo I should do that.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just like, so not prepared to stop drinking though.

Its not a problem, I swear.
oh christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom