• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Twotterific it's like 5 bucks or cheaper super nice

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Snuffs we be friends for 3 months watcha get me for our anniversary?
IzfrRla.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah it was gnarly th one in your last post rights? Been busy listbjbg to anime guccie Pravda endless fantasy for some reason,

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Remember in somewhere where he's too drunk to fuck that's me but too drunk to finish a movie

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ew I turn 26 soon and I just cried in front if my dad. Hello I'll take questions at 8, then well return to robot vs robot oh is this a car on my chest, vroom hello from Wisconsinite etc

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hi dad you look old now let me break down into tears and then say I'm fine whats your favorite pokemon btw

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
yall ever notice the smug ass fucker on the fresh step box that cat just took a giant shit yall and youre gonna clean it up
Hg71QJL.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
that cat is also smelling its own shit and loving it

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
but seriously im not the only one who is lke "damn youre oooooolllldddd" everytime i see my parents. my mom was born in 1950;

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
its the teeeth. they laugh and you see their fillings.

kehs

Banned
I hate doing laundry.

Closet mocks me for like a week before I clear some clothes. All I see are these clean clothes hanging up staring at me in the morning, flooding my brain with memories from everytime I've worn any one of them. So much anxiety.

Probably explains why I never hang them up and just pull them from the hamper.

Salsa

jtwo you lookin good. dont come to uruguay you'll steal my chicks

also they announced today that when weed starts being legally sold it's gonna be $2.5 a gram

woot

Y'all ever listen to gorillaz? That last album was dope.

The Gorillaz are my favorite group and the last album was beyond dope. Fucking incredible. The Snake in Dallas, Amarillo and HillBilly Man are just perfect.

The Fall > Plastic Beach anyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom