• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I think I wanna go out for a couple drinks. My roommate wants to tag along with everything and it drives me nuts. I know I'm a dick but the dude is such a moron. I'm gonna slip away quickly.

kehs

Banned
I think I wanna go out for a couple drinks. My roommate wants to tag along with everything and it drives me nuts. I know I'm a dick but the dude is such a moron. I'm gonna slip away quickly.

Sorry man, you seem cool and I want to hang out with you.

AcridMeat

Banned
Snuggler could you evict him and I become your new roommate?

We can just crank some atmospheric jams late at night and then go in the woods after.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Snuggler could you evict him and I become your new roommate?

We can just crank some atmospheric jams late at night and then go in the woods after.
If by evict you mean sell him to human traffickers, then yes, let's do it.

Just chucked a hotdog bun to a raccoon. It was balled up and he held it in his paws and wrecked that shit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude I just ate way too much Chinese food. Why is my life such a tragedy?

Salsa

so this is known acquaintance's sister on fb:

2Wmk6QQ.jpg

mAK03Tl.jpg

why do I do this to myself

keep running into her at places too

what is she even doin on the second pic

"LOOK AT MA BUTT"

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Do you ever just lay awake and think about work and how you're gonna deal with things there. So much stress. I wish I could relax.

Riggs

Banned
Gluck Jtwo.

Didn't drink tonight. Been playing MLB the show for like 9 hours straight. My hand is gonna fall off.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've been watching a stupid amount of salty bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom