• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear the only girls that have ever hit on me have bodies like rick ross...

1318624766.jpg

C4Lukins

I do not normally participate in the thread, but I have had 17 12 oz beers in the last 6 hours and I want someone to know it. I am still pretty good. I am feeling really good about the universe right now.

Bagerk

shit i think i had phone sex last night

My drunk dialling is so bad that when I hear my phone on a Sunday morning I become so anxious that it often takes me a day just to look at it.

Once I sent a video to my ex of me putting a lit cigarette into a dancing santa robot/statue's mouth and saying to the camera "I hope you get cancer like I'm giving it to santa"

kehs

Banned
My drunk dialling is so bad that when I hear my phone on a Sunday morning I become so anxious that it often takes me a day just to look at it.

Once I sent a video to my ex of me putting a lit cigarette into a dancing santa robot/statue's mouth and saying to the camera "I hope you get cancer like I'm giving it to santa"

That's amazing.

AcridMeat

Banned
The price I pay for being Australian I guess. Then again test match cricket does give you the excuse to lie around and drink beer and take naps for 5 days straight. The greatest gift a sport can give a person.
I'd be watching Australian football all day. Fuck that was the most intense thing I've ever watched where I had no idea what was going on.

Riggs

Banned

lollllllll

Bagerk

I'd be watching Australian football all day. Fuck that was the most intense thing I've ever watched where I had no idea what was going on.

Haha I was switching between the cricket and an AFL match. It can be an entertaining sport at times but I really only watch when Sydney are playing.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
phone broke

wanna just go out and get drunk with friends

but cant contact them

drunk alone on a saturday night

Booshka

I stick with OE foties

never tried one, apprehensive that I may not like it and feel like I wasted my monies.

I like to tackle the Mickey's 40 after one or two decent tasting 12 oz beers. Get the buzz going with a decent taste, then get the drunk on with righteous efficiency.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, the humane society was having a kitten adoption thing at the local pet store. ^_^
I haven't seen a kitten since velocialume was a kitten.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
you know after wearin ur toms barefoot for like 3months how there builds up this gross skin+leather sediment and liquefies after walking for an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom