• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
BTW who the fuck doesn't give a discount on a double of whiskey?

"Uh...its 9 bucks...and a double is 9 x 2 which is...uh....18"

I didn't start drinking until like 22

I started to come down from Sunday night hockey games so I could get up for work

now I'm a full blown alcoholic

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
BTW who the fuck doesn't give a discount on a double of whiskey?

"Uh...its 9 bucks...and a double is 9 x 2 which is...uh....18"

Leave bar, go to corner shop, buy half bottle of whisky, put it down your pants, take shots of it every time you go to the bathroom.

any of you guys ever been to prison?

A few days in police holding cells is all i have done, I'm on a community service programme right now and my crime did make the local paper.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I hope I have enough money to drink all weekend. Why did blame space go to jail? I kinda want to go to jail somedays...life would be so much simpler. Plus I could get fuckin ripped.

kehs

Banned
Yea I just grabbed a single and took off, the other bar I go to right near there is 6 bucks for a single and 8 for a double of Jameson.

So retarded.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
I hope cop told them bullshit I'm not paying that.

A few days in police holding cells is all i have done, I'm on a community service programme right now and my crime did make the local paper.

Drunk thread: Where NeoGAF's criminals hide out.

Edit:

Not going to jail!

19w9wyjpg.gif

I hope I have enough money to drink all weekend. Why did blame space go to jail? I kinda want to go to jail somedays...life would be so much simpler. Plus I could get fuckin ripped.

These were the only two positives I could think of.

fuck yeah bro I got an A in stats and I didn't even do shit on the final. In fact, in one of the questions I had no idea how to do it but I wrote in "Got enough points to ace class, not even gonna try"

It won't get you drunk, but it might get you a gif. Your move.
I'll weigh my options and contact you if/when the time is right.

fuck yeah bro I got an A in stats and I didn't even do shit on the final. In fact, in one of the questions I had no idea how to do it but I wrote in "Got enough points to ace class, not even gonna try"
Good shit man. I charmed my way through college too. Only bought a handful of books all four years I was there.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'll weigh my options and contact you if/when the time is right.

Good shit man. I charmed my way through college too. Only bought a handful of books all four years I was there.
Hahahahhahaah oh man that was me....I don't know how I have a degree.

5 years I think I bought as many textbooks.

Sex for books is cool.
I never had to do any sexual favors for my grades, but there were certainly some moments I would have, had I been propositioned.

Hahahahhahaah oh man that was me....I don't know how I have a degree.

5 years I think I bought as many textbooks.
I bought them my first year and realized they were a total scam. Once or twice I'd pick up a book if it was an emergency, but the amount of essays I completed thanks to amazon preview pages are staggering.

sn00zer

sup....bumpin up dat post count...also I am officially a neogaffer....surpassed my post count on the old forum I used to visit (hlfallout.net)

Bread

Banned
who is san diego drunk gaf here?

manny?

im tryin to get drrrrrrunk tomorrow since i'm leaving in a week, anyone in?

dear author,

the butcher was poor so he hosted a party with the baker and the candlestickmaker. He got them both entirely drunk and when they couldn't feel anything anymore he killed them and chopped them up and ground them up into meat. The butcher was satisfied and cured the meat and sold it to the villagers and for a while he wasn't poor anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom