• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaskBoy

Oh man, the humane society was having a kitten adoption thing at the local pet store. ^_^
I haven't seen a kitten since velocialume was a kitten.

Tomorrow the local humane society is reducing the price to adopt a cat to $10 ( reg like $180. I'm drunk enough I'd adopt them all.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Why did I ever code using fucking notepad? I want to go back and stab whoever told me this was a good idea.

I'm getting drunk off dat box wine. So classy so sassy.

AcridMeat

Banned
pour a couple drops on its head, see if it judges you then.

fuckin cats and their condescension
it decided to perch itself on another place, looking away from me, what the fuck as i type this it just left the romo YEAH YOU BETTER WALK AWAY

timedog will you play pin ball with me in portland?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
hay jtwo, have you been to Jupiter lately? I really want that artichoke dip

no, but look what i found
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bugshot/id669858907?mt=8

if you open this in the web preview and scroll the preview photos all the way to the right there is you are. hautning my dreams with an artshow and my hopes with a better life.

the skate team misses you, timedog. im holding down the fort, but weve got a tourny this weekend and itd be great if right at the end of my pep talk you could appear up the other side of the bowl were having our meeting in and throw lollipops at everyone and tell them the sugar rush will make them perform better.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
rewn rinnow

wait what

in the same room you know?

telepresence?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i want to eat an icecream bar but im waiting to shower and be silky so it will be as sensual as possible

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i just wanna rub cocoa butter all over my body and lay around naked feeling like a fresh piece of velvet each follicle its own hyper stimulated clitoris lulling me to sleep in a bath of ecstasy, content in my lonliness

AcridMeat

Banned
are you going to spread the ice cream upon yourself? maybe you should have a bath instead and do it that way. get a little scoop on the top of the head, drip down the face and all that.

what the hell am i talking about im going to bed

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Copernicus you hyped for Breaking Bad? I would be if I still had cable. My sundays used to be all about BB and booze and they were amazing.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah, waitin' on that iTunes drop too. This is the one time not having cable actually matters.

I like watching them drunk because it's more fun and you can watch them again mostly sober and notice new stuff.

kehs

Banned
Yeah, waitin' on that iTunes drop too. This is the one time not having cable actually matters.

I like watching them drunk because it's more fun and you can watch them again mostly sober and notice new stuff.

I saw crawlspace when I was perfectly wrecked.

Then ending genuinely scared me, it's like the cackling wouldn't stop.

coldvein

Banned
you were wrong, im totally uncool. dont keep up with current cable tv shows in any way. haven't finished the first season of game of thrones either.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
coldvein i thought you were cool

its weird not bringing my phone to places

hopefully getting a new one later

htc one or galaxy s4?
IPhone

Coldvein, take two weeks off from work and get caught up with all that shit. They just added the most reason season of BB to Netflix. Rent GoT from your library or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom